Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Platform Trainers *New Mesh - By Request*

by animera Posted 16th Jan 2007 at 3:29 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2011 at 10:00 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 4:19 PM
Ahhh, brings back memories of the Spice Girls! Excellent work!

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 5:56 PM
Wow, these are amazing!
Thank you.
@ Allemande... you're right, spice girls... Oh how I miss those days when I was younger...

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 8:01 PM
nice mesh. The shoes are specially great to make up some creepers, dont u agree?
I don't like requesting but would u manage to make these bottom only?
Thanks for reading my comment

These boots are made for walking...
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 8:16 PM
yeas, I must say gorgeous! i wear platforms all the time and i do have your teen rave platform series...now i want these for my teens!!!please!!! especially the brittish one! can you please make this set for teens too! even just cool jeans with plats ...make everything plats ! lol we short teens thank you! and thanx to you we look way cool...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 10:21 PM
Thank you so much for doing this for me. I've asked many many people for months and nobody wanted to. I know you poured your heart and soul into making this for me and took countless hours and hard labor. Once again I thank you so very much!

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 6:00 AM
FoxyPink, it's a pleasure I learned new things when i made this mesh - like: always back up your PC *giggles*. It was a lot of fun to do, and i will post the *AF Platform Boots* as soon as i am done with them.

MohicanTunes: I might just do that - BTW - i love your work :D

immortalina: mmmm, that might be an idea Watch this space...

**No Requests**
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 6:10 AM
Hello, I have no clue what is going on with the Mod the sims page, but I can't seem to open the file folders to get the meshes ect, no clue why., but lovely work on your creations.