Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bleach Characters (Rukia, Renji, Byakuya and Ichimaru)

by Snailhorse Posted 21st Jan 2007 at 11:01 AM - Updated 26th Jan 2007 at 5:21 PM by Snailhorse

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:30 PM
Hahaha, these are so awesome. Good work.

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:32 PM Last edited by Chireko : 28th Jan 2007 at 8:41 PM.
OMFG I love you these are awesome!! are you going to do the rest of the bleach charators? I want Rangiku, Urahara, and Yoruichi pretty pleaseeeee ;__;. Or a Yoruichi in cat form for pets.

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 9:13 PM
omg I LOVE bleach thanks so much!!

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 9:41 PM
Ooh i love Bleach! Can you do the others too?

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 10:24 PM
OOO! I LOVE bleach!! Hee hee I have to say Renji is my favorite ^_^ But Ichimaru is equally cool looking I wanted to tell you though, that Byakuya sim file isn't working T_T He was so pretty too! Just wanted to tell you Sorry! But I'm very appreciative of the set! ^_^ *runs off to play with them* Thanks!

Note: I think I messed up the message before... something odd :S
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chireko
OMFG I love you these are awesome!! are you going to do the rest of the bleach charators? I want Rangiku, Urahara, and Yoruichi pretty pleaseeeee ;__;. Or a Yoruichi in cat form for pets.

Thanks guys ^^
Yep, I'm planning the others as well, of course. (To tell a secret, Yoruichi and Soi Fong already has their faces and hair, I just need to make their clothing). aaand I'm making soon Hitsugaya, maybe Ishida, Orihime and at last but not least, Ichigo..
(and some other captains and vice-captains: maybe Aizen, Ukitake and Kira, etc) :lovestruc

my homepage: L I V I N G - D o l l

You can find more creations at Simchic.com
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snailhorse
Thanks guys ^^
Yep, I'm planning the others as well, of course. (To tell a secret, Yoruichi and Soi Fong already has their faces and hair, I just need to make their clothing). aaand I'm making soon Hitsugaya, maybe Ishida, Orihime and at last but not least, Ichigo..
(and some other captains and vice-captains: maybe Aizen, Ukitake and Kira, etc) :lovestruc

YAY XD *Foams at the mouth with happiness*

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 4:08 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats good man if you picture Byakuya with dark jade green hair you well get Eliseo micheal from shaman king oh...my...god...good work
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 2:38 PM
I feel like such a fangrrl >_<, but these are so cool! They also LOOK like the characters, Can't wait for the others.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 5:06 PM
Thank you very much for these! (even though I haven't been able to open the Byakuya one; it's giving me trouble :S:S) I love Bleach~~
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 11:13 AM
Hmm - whenever I try to install the Buyakuya one , Sims2 Clean Installer tells me everything in it is an empty package.

Just thought I'd let you know!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:10 PM
now thats wat i call anime characters!!! thanks so much ^_^ eud be nice if ichigo san was there with that orange hair and his alternate costume with alter hollow mask that wud be over ^_^ very much thanx again 4 creating these skins will wait 4 more weeee thanx so much bleach totally rules and u rule more!!! Kenpatchi with eye patch and spike hair from kavar i thinks so wud be cool omg enough said thanx again man bow
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 6:16 PM
Woww thanks. These are gorgeous. Do you think you'll make a matsumoto Or Inoue sometime? Or a Histugaya? O__o;
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:41 AM
Huh, Atom_Bunny is right. My Byakuya package always says Empty Packages with clean installer. It doesn't even want to download with the regular sims 2 bodyshop installer.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 8:00 PM
Eeeee! *squeal*
These are fantastic! I downloaded your Renji sim when he first came out and was waiting for these... these are by far the best renditions of them that I've seen!

keep making more pleaseee <3

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snailhorse
Thanks guys ^^

these guys are awesome! I look foreward to seeing ichigo!!! thanks a million!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 10:18 PM
When is the Ichigo going to be ready?
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th May 2007 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aori_tsuki
Huh, Atom_Bunny is right. My Byakuya package always says Empty Packages with clean installer. It doesn't even want to download with the regular sims 2 bodyshop installer.

agreed, though, this has reduced my sister to near tears. Bad day to be a Byakuya fangirl.
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 12:27 AM
The same happens for me with the Byakuya package (T_T) but I also wanted to ask, what page is Rukia's hair on? I can't find it.. and my Rukia doesn't look much like Rukia without her awesome hair.

I have the fury, I have no patience
I am an inspiration
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:34 PM
I can't install Byakuya too, pls solve the problem he is my favorite bleach character.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chireko
YAY XD *Foams at the mouth with happiness*

OOO can u make hisagi,momo,renji,and izuru in Soul reaper acadamy?!?!?!
PLS PLS PLS or at the least make Hisagi
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 11:15 PM
FUCKING HELL!!! (s'cuse my language) but that ichimaru looks brilliant!...now i just need holiday pack..xD
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 2:20 PM
awesome work! this is my favorite anime. <3
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 10:22 PM
lol can you please help me to download hair mesh pls??? because when i extract the zip folder and installed the skin but there is another file next to teh installation pack and when i opened it with the body shop package installer it said that i need to double-click a custom content package file to install the content?
Page 1 of 3