Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A cross for your Church and an updated wall crucifix (With new interactions)...

by KevinsHope Posted 24th Jan 2007 at 4:49 AM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 4:55 AM
Yeah, pretty good, I give it a 4/5!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 7:55 AM
i think this is a 5 star upload. Some sims need a religion these days. i like the red ribbon yu have added to it, it completes your upload (sorry if what i just said dont make any sense) ha!

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 3:29 PM
I have the originals and the resulting animations never fail to crack me up.... I can spend *hours* watching Malcolm Landgrabb cursing God.

Thanks for making & sharing these -- I love them.

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 5:06 PM
Thank you very much. This will work out great.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 5:55 PM
wow I love this!
It's perfect for my churches or even homes.
Thank you!!

"What lies before us and what lies behind us
are small matters compared to what lies within us."
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 8:17 PM
Very Nice, esp since Jesus is Risen! appreciate your work, & so do my sanctified sims. those who aren't yet, well, we'll see!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 11:16 PM
YES another one thank you very much!!!! Great Jorb
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 2:44 AM
Very nice, the cloth drape really makes the item.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 7:58 AM
I´m not that religious, but I really like symbols of Christianism and things related to Catholic churchs. Very good job, as all of your works. Thumbs up, ten times!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 12:07 AM
I absolutly love these uploads. I showed them to my pastor and he thought they were hilarious!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 9:25 PM
Great work!

I haven't tried any of the interactions yet, but have put this cross in several of my churches, inside and outside.

Here is the New Peace church pulpit, showing your cross and using Maxis jacuzzi as the baptismal fount, lol.

I was going to start eating all natural foods, until I heard of all these people dying of natural causes.
My other favorite website, www.SimSafe2.com, I'm Petunia Mae Witherbottom there.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:24 PM
AMAZE ZA ZA ZING!!! I love it. As a christian simmer I thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 1:57 AM
How have I not seen this until now? Perfect timing maybe since today is Easter! Downloading & can't wait to try out these interactions. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd May 2007 at 2:07 AM
Thank you SOOOO much. Finally my Sims can pray!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th May 2007 at 11:53 PM
Wait, can the sims still listen to preaching if they want to?
Also, this is AMAZING! I can't believe they didn't put this on the featured thing! I only download, so I am always amazed at how people can change the game so much.
I was just wondering if you actually took out the preaching or not. I'll download it anyways though
Scholar
#17 Old 29th May 2007 at 4:44 PM
This is great! I always wanted to create my own Church for the sims and this is useful!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 12:51 AM
As a Catholic simmer, I LOOOOOVE this. Thank you soooo much!!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:41 PM
Thanks SO much! I LOVE how if you get the 'beg for forgivness' then praise God or something then the entire needs thing goes up! I just installed NL, and my vampire keeps dying because she won't stay in her coffin! 0_o... Anyways, this will help with a quick fix for her needs in case she is almost dead.
Thank you SOOO much!
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 5:37 PM
Hello, it(he,she) might do this crucified crucifix to me.
I hope that I could help
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 11:55 PM
This is just too cool! It's nice that my sims can go to church and interact with God.
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 1:06 AM
There's a problem - the crucifix doesn't seem to be compatible with Bon Voyage. Or is it just my computer?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 6:55 AM
SO pretty! I'm not Catholic (at least I do not think so), I'm Christian though, and it's so beautiful, it's inspired me to make a catholic church for my Sims!
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:26 PM
God is awesome and definitely gave you a talent!

<3tiffikins <3
Field Researcher
#25 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 9:58 AM
would it be possible for you to make an invisible recolor of this? i have an altar set up for one of my sims, and i would like them to pray, but i haven't found any mods for that.
Page 1 of 2