Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Corset Piercing - All Other Colours

by amera Posted 24th Jan 2007 at 8:55 PM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:42 PM
I've seen these before. They must hurt, but for the simmies, you can't get the hooks pulled out by accident, hehe.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:52 PM
Thanks!!! I really like it... and it looks very real. I can´t wait to download it. But unfortunaly i got still problems with downloading on mod the sims :-(

really good work ;-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sicmaggot
Thanks!!! I really like it... and it looks very real. I can´t wait to download it. But unfortunaly i got still problems with downloading on mod the sims :-(

really good work ;-)

u've got PM. enjoy

I am virgin..I'm a whore..Giving nothing..The taker..The maker of war..I'll smash your face in..But with a smile..All together..You'll never..Be stronger than me
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:31 PM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 30th Jan 2007 at 2:27 PM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
Wonderful work! I really love it!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:42 PM
Mmmm. Yay! I love it. You did a great job.

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:44 PM
Thanks so much for posting these here too. I love them. Thanks for your work and for sharing with us. They are excellent.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 10:19 PM
Wow awesome job! keep up the good work!

looks painful to get those all peirced. and make sure no one pulls on the lace
oww lol
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:28 PM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 30th Jan 2007 at 2:26 PM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
Awesome ! Can't wait to download this with my other computer ! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 1:14 AM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 30th Jan 2007 at 2:26 PM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
That's pretty sick, but I like it, it's pretty. =]
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 7:37 AM
these are so cool. i saw these once on tv, i also saw a couple being suspended by peircings on there back while they got married, there was blood everywhere and the bride almost fainted so they had to take her down.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 3:54 AM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 30th Jan 2007 at 2:26 PM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
Thanks for these! I've been wanting the other colors!

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:18 AM
everytime i see these i go "ouch!" anyway, they look awesome and so real. i'll download since its very well done. o_O
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 9:35 PM
Surprisingly, this procedure, (which usually requires two piercers) hurts just like a cartilage piercing. No biggie, you just have to deal with it multiple times. I know people who can sleep through it.

Whats depicted above though, is the temporary corset. It stays in a day to a month maybe. All depending on the person. The way to go permanent is actual surface bars with two slave rings attached to each end. I own six of these myself, just never went to have it done. Most parlors in my area wont do it, or dont know how. Plus, the cheapest rate is around 300-400 USDs. Most want to charge higher.

Think of a large 1 inch smooth round-tube like staple with rings on the end. The ends stick out of course. This way the skin can heal appropriately around the metal with little interference.

Theres an article about the use of just the rings. Something about horrible scars and infection.

Some people are like Slinkies, they have no apparent useful function but always manage to bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of steps.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 11:16 PM
Ouch!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 7:23 AM
Oh, cool.... I want some.

BTW, thanks for the info, Lyset.
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:05 AM
These are awesome and beautiful, very well made. <3 Any chance you'll make them for the guys as well?

-Stumpy-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CCwood
These are awesome and beautiful, very well made. <3 Any chance you'll make them for the guys as well?

i don't have sims right now. so i can't. but in future maybe.

if anyone wants to make it available for males - fell free.

I am virgin..I'm a whore..Giving nothing..The taker..The maker of war..I'll smash your face in..But with a smile..All together..You'll never..Be stronger than me
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:11 AM
i just wanted to add in case anyone WAS thinking of getting these done (which i doubt but it never hurts to spread awareness!) - there is no failsafe way of healing any surface piercings. corset piercings, regardless whether they are done with surface bars or rings, are guaranteed to reject. but they DO look beautiful in real life and on this skin! now i need to go download some backless shirts for my sims to show them off!
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 3:31 AM
I agree, surface piercings are very difficult. I have my arms pierced just above the elbow (was going for the neck) but my piercer warned me not to get surface piercings in areas that frequently move. The bars shift, so the back corset would not last. I love it though, I think I would try it if I had some spare cash, nice to see some unique piercings on the site.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:56 AM
Amazing!!!

I wouldnt mind having a corset percing! o.o

"AHVWADA KUHDAVUH!!!!" -Voldemort
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 5:55 AM
OMG. I've Never Seen These Before. Ouch! for my Sims. Lovely yet painful to see.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 9:00 AM
didn't I see this in Helga's House of Pain? LOL
COOL skin none the less!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:15 AM
these are so cool! I've seen a girl walking around with one in the city !
It must hurt...
By the way, could you tell me where you got the hair for the sim with the "mid" skin? the 3rd thumbnail one? :D
Thanks

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gwencrazy
these are so cool! I've seen a girl walking around with one in the city !
It must hurt...
By the way, could you tell me where you got the hair for the sim with the "mid" skin? the 3rd thumbnail one? :D
Thanks

You can find that model and link to the hair in my other downloads http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=170517

Page 1 of 3