Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BoutiqueEmilie - Adult Female Everyday Collection

by BoutiqueEmilie Posted 24th Jan 2007 at 11:42 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2007 at 6:20 AM by BoutiqueEmilie : Changed text

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:48 PM
Very nice clothing. I hate when folks say skins. lol
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:04 PM
thanks!

:)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:29 PM
Wow! these textures are amazing!!!! :O 'Presses Download' Also is really good fashionable yet 'mumsy' clothes thanks so much :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:29 PM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 3:46 PM
Cute! I have a necklace just like the one on 106
Thank you
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:11 PM
Nice ! I love the simple and casual 101 style. Thank you BoutiqueEmilie !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 8:03 AM
Does these require Pets?

P.S: Looks great
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:28 PM
Unfortunately, I tried outfit 105 (I don't have Pets) and it didn't show up. I'm guessing they all require Pets to work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:18 AM
These were her newest items on the site. If they require Pets to work, then I will change the EP requirement. Unfortunately, I have Pets so I was unable to check them for that.

If anyone wants to test this, that'd be awesome.

This is not BoutiqueEmilie's account. This account was created on her behalf, to upload her site's contents for all to enjoy. Please do not claim her work as your own.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 11:04 AM
I have these items and I do NOT have Pets. For me they work fine. I don't have any EP's at all and they all work. However, they do not show up in the clothes screen they show up as a pink shirt and white capri's maxis outfit. But once you click on them, your sims is wearing them. So all in all they work for me.

Never Be Afraid Of Standing Out, Do I Make You Proud?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 11:45 PM
Which ones have you tried, izzywg? So far I've not been able to get either 104 or 105 to show up at all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by izzywg
I have these items and I do NOT have Pets. For me they work fine. I don't have any EP's at all and they all work. However, they do not show up in the clothes screen they show up as a pink shirt and white capri's maxis outfit. But once you click on them, your sims is wearing them. So all in all they work for me.

That is just a thumbnail problem. If you delete your CAS thumbnails, they will regenerate with the proper pictures.

This is not BoutiqueEmilie's account. This account was created on her behalf, to upload her site's contents for all to enjoy. Please do not claim her work as your own.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 7:21 AM
Just wondering, is there anywhere I can find your Sims-models for download? The one in 104, 105 and 106 is STUNNING, and natural looking.

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 11:13 AM
Thanks for uploading these I really like emilie's work..
Forum Resident
#16 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:57 PM
pretty set!!THank you so much..,
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th May 2007 at 6:12 PM
these look great but they worked for me before i got pets (i only got it yesterday) but i did have seasons so it might work with pets/seasons
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 3:28 AM
I have pets and it works just fine thank you. I keep on losing my game so this is about the fifth time I have downloaded it and about three out of those five times I didn't install my pets expansion. I think they work just fine with pets it might depend on the computer but I don't know exactly.

~MaY tHe FuNk bE WiTh YoU~
xOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoX
~..:::..WALLY~ONE..:::..~

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: