Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimCribbling~ Turban Accessories (for all ages/genders)

by Ren Posted 26th Jan 2007 at 4:12 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2007 at 11:20 PM by Ren

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 110 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:18 AM
Oh this is perfect! This is the closest thing to one of my requests I originally made, and I really appreciate it! Thank you, Ren! :lovestruc

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:21 AM
This is fantastic! You put so much beautiful detail in to this set. Thanks for making such good quality creations

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:23 AM
Wow, Ren! This is really nice. Thanks!! I think some of my sims are going to start liking hats now.:D

'.'Samielle'.'
{.* http://simsfashionbarn.com/ *.}
**TSRAA Member**
"Don't let anynone steal your dreams"
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:32 AM
I'm not surprised to see something great from you, excellent work
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:40 AM
absolutely beautiful. thank you so much for your awesome work.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:40 AM
Absolutely brilliant! I have been looking for one of these for ages. You have answered my Sim prayers. Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:50 AM
Wow! These are so great and innovative. The jewels are so gorgeous. I think my medieval sims may get a new Arabian prince/princess neighbor. Now we need Hexameter or somebody to come up with a camel vehicle.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:57 AM Last edited by qadsjlkahsdf : 26th Jan 2007 at 4:48 PM.
Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous! Thank you so much for the variety and the sheer awesomeness of this.
EDIT: Congratulations on the feature! You definitely deserve it.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:09 AM
Awesome, thank you very much Ren.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:21 AM
Absolutely BRILLIANT. W.o.W

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:40 AM
HOTT thats all I have to say.

Just and ordinary girl on a never ending road trip.
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:50 AM
Ohh they're gorgeous! I especially love the ones with the jewel <3

Your work has always been so amazing, and this is definitely no exception. My downloads folder is already bursting with your stuff, and this will be an awesome addition!

And on a somewhat unrelated note, I love how you censored the shirtless model's nipple XD
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 6:01 AM
Amazing!!!! I was just looking for a turban for my pirate and you brought one out, thanks so much ^_^

More of my Sims Downloads HERE
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 6:09 AM
On a second note, why isn't this featured yet? Yes moderators hate us asking that but i had to say it anyway lol .

Instructor
#16 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 6:09 AM
Finally I can stop using that darn hat recolor as a turban! You are my hero!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#17 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by corvi
On a second note, why isn't this featured yet? Yes moderators hate us asking that but i had to say it anyway lol .

Because I don't think we'd actually seen it yet, corvi.

I just got up, saw this, and my jaw dropped, tongue rolled out, and it hasn't stopped licking the screen yet. Ren, you are amazing. I downloaded Lusam and have spent the past couple days playing with him obsessively (he's now my computer's desktop). The animated earrings are amazing, the hair is beautiful, and now this... Thank you so much for sharing with our community. Your talents are absolutely incredible, and I thank you deeply for doing all of it for free.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to arm wrestle Nouk to see which of us gets to propose to you though.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 6:47 AM
I love this on the toddlers. It is SO cute. Oh, and it's shmexy on the mens too *licks lips*

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 7:10 AM
Awsome!!! Thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 7:15 AM
GAH! *flails* :lovestruc

~~like a dirty dog
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 7:42 AM
Excellent as always, Ren. And your models look so tasty I want to eat them. >.>;

Just curious, why is the second man's nipple pixellated out? Making a political statement about male nipples, or ...? Lol!

Thanks for incredible work.

Support a hungry coyfox (me!). Buy some wonderful flavored tea: Coy o'Teas

*10% goes to environmental causes*
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aimlesscoyote
Just curious, why is the second man's nipple pixellated out? Making a political statement about male nipples, or ...? Lol!

Because the morons at EA took her work down from the Exchange and gave her a severe warning for uploading skins with nipples ( 'cause there's nothing natural about those ); I think she thinks we're the same over here

Thank you so much for these, Ren! You have amazing amounts of talent and imagination. I have everything you've made for the game and I hope you continue making gorgeous stuff :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Because I don't think we'd actually seen it yet, corvi.

I just got up, saw this, and my jaw dropped, tongue rolled out, and it hasn't stopped licking the screen yet. Ren, you are amazing. I downloaded Lusam and have spent the past couple days playing with him obsessively (he's now my computer's desktop). The animated earrings are amazing, the hair is beautiful, and now this... Thank you so much for sharing with our community. Your talents are absolutely incredible, and I thank you deeply for doing all of it for free.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to arm wrestle Nouk to see which of us gets to propose to you though.

lol@licking at the screen..

and i believe Ren is a she

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 9:13 AM
lol, this is too good!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 9:32 AM
THank you this is a fantatic idea and very well executed. They are very very pretty. Thank you for shearing them.

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Page 1 of 5