Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval style dress

by zoej Posted 27th Jan 2007 at 5:35 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:21 AM
These are absolutely lovely! I love the designs and colors!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Inventor
#3 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:38 AM
They are perfect for my elven women!
Will we be seeing clothing for male elves in the future?
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 2:09 AM
Thanks these are wonderful!!!
I will put them to good use
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:09 AM
Those are so nice! I absolutlely love them!! Thanks So much

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 10:23 AM
These are gorgeous! Just what i need for my medieval/fantasy hood! Lovely!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:01 PM
Thank you zoej, these are beautiful!

Julie
My Simpage
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:01 PM
They look great. Wunderful! But can I ask where you have found/how you have done to get thoose ears. I´ve seen many sims at pitchures with ears like that, but never found out how to get them by my self. Anyway wunderful work.

/illsim
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by illsim
They look great. Wunderful! But can I ask where you have found/how you have done to get thoose ears. I´ve seen many sims at pitchures with ears like that, but never found out how to get them by my self. Anyway wunderful work.

/illsim

Um, the ears are by Simcribbling.

Ok, my own message...

These are so cool!

(all of these are from www.badpuns.com)
-The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.-You Can Lead A Horse To Water But.. How?-When The Blind Leadeth The Blind...Get Out Of The Way.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 9:32 PM
In the words of Bill and Ted: "Truly Excellent". Lets hope the girls don't waste the dress marrying some Royal Ugly Dude...

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Instructor
#11 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:37 AM
Wonderfully done! Thank you.

Melissa
Forum Resident
#12 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 1:20 AM
These are beautiful! You should make coordinating outfits for men.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#13 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 2:57 AM
These are lovely. Thanks very much!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 8:55 AM
Wow, these are so pretty. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 4:18 PM
These are amazing, your work is fantastic, I can't wait to see more in your medieval line!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:30 PM
I love these Zoej, just one small request, could you make the other ages in this style with the emblem on the front of the dresses, I'm thinking these would be the perfect Royalty outfits for my medieval town, and only makes sense to have all the royal princesses and queens match don't you think?

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce."~~unknown~~
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:01 PM
These awesome dresses aren't working with my computer..? When I try to move the package to my downloads, my computer says it can't find the file... :S
Forum Resident
#18 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 3:00 AM Last edited by sunken-woglinde : 31st Jul 2007 at 8:32 PM.
Gourgeous!
I LOVE your medieval dresses.
Thank you for making such wonderful creations!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:05 AM
I love these dresses! I was wondering if you were going to make a teen female and teen male version of this pattern? I have a medieval neighborhood and they're the only people who don't match! Amazing work! =]
Field Researcher
#20 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 11:04 PM
Lovely! Simply lovely! I am planning a special elven/fairy wedding in my game soon, and these gowns will be just perfect. Many thanks.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 2:53 PM
I missed a few things a few years ago! ;D Just wanted to say how you are one of those creators that my game would not be the same without!