Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Porcupine! (on Cat mesh)

by aimlesscoyote Posted 28th Jan 2007 at 4:15 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:26 AM by Canoodle

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 2:41 AM
I would have never imagined such a creature running around in Sims, lol, good job!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 3:13 AM
Haha That's so cool! Great Job!

This is just an idea:
But for people who want to make it seem wild-ish like the skunk, sell or give it to a townie or NPC and eventually you will see it tunning around town like a stray.
[I haven't tried this; but it's happened to regular dogs and cats I've sold before so it might work]

In
Her
Little
Fantasy

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 3:13 AM
Amwahahahahahahaaa I always knew something was wrong with me! I'm a por-ka-kitty! No wonder people go OUCH when I rub up against their legs!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 3:52 AM
Great Job! Never ever thought of a porcupine. He looks terrific. Thank You for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:56 AM
What an...interesting...little beast.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 9:31 AM
Cute! Thanks!
Alchemist
#8 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 9:52 AM
That is so cute.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:13 PM
This is so adorable, a gr8 idea!!! I`d love one for my self though I dont think my cat ud be so excited as me.

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:13 AM
X-D thanks all! I had a lot of fun with him. :3

Support a hungry coyfox (me!). Buy some wonderful flavored tea: Coy o'Teas

*10% goes to environmental causes*
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:26 AM
This is probably the absolute best critter I've seen so far for the Sims 2. You did an oustanding job!!

If you can't trust me with a choice, how can you trust me with a child?

"The erosion of freedom rarely comes as an all-out frontal assault. Rather it is a gradual, noxious, creeping, cloaked in secrecy, and glossed over by reassurances of greater security." Sen. Robert Byrd
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:52 AM
awww, very adorable. :-)
Not actually evil.
#13 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:16 AM
I must have it!!! More animals for my outdoorsy lots! I've had a skunk wander into my hunting lodge (don't worry, he's fine), now I need a wandering porcupine.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 10:42 PM
Oh, this is just too cute x3
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:22 PM
Thnx. One thing though, that might effect the wolves I've downloaded- lol.
Now. Time to go have fun making random forests! Muhahahaha! xD Thnx again.

If I only loved Animals, wouldn't that make me a SimAnimal wanter? Yes, yes it would.My lawyer is a wolf. xD FRIEND [not seriously lol :P]
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th May 2010 at 6:57 PM
Thx for upload! It's so cute!! Also, don't worry, you're shameless plug is okay. I use my drawings on deviantart to get people to read my stories. I understand where you're coming from with the shamelessness. Oh well. It's still fun, and it works!
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 7:21 AM
Awwww. What an adorable pet! Thanks for uploading this. May I request a skunk? I absolutely adore skunks. Not sure if you take requests, but if you do, I would love to see one made. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 6:45 AM
... So have WinRAR and when I double click on the sims 2 pack file a notice comes up saying:
"Install custom content?" I then click ok and it says : "Custom content installation complete" but it doesn't show up in my game! Can someone please help me with this? because the install instructions didn't do shiet.