Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Automotive Design w/ custom reward: The Aston Martin V8 Vantage!

by skiingiggy Posted 29th Jan 2007 at 10:19 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2007 at 12:17 AM by skiingiggy : spelling

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 10:32 PM
Great ! Love it !

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 10:33 PM
this is pretty cool! are there any known bugs? I'll let you know if anyting goes hay-wire

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 3:02 PM
wow, finally i can own a car with just working hard on a job.. thanks for sharing and excellent work..
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 3:54 PM
Looks great! Just wondering, is that a spelling mistake in the text, or in the actual career? "piolets liscenses" should be "pilots liscenses".

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 8:56 AM
Thanks!

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th May 2007 at 9:29 AM
it i hard to find careers worth downloading, as most focus on one job in a career track and end up being rubbish, this however is one of those better ones! thankyou!

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:46 PM
I can't wait to try this!! I'm surprised it's not a featured DL - TY! :D

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something.. Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 6:01 PM
Thank you muchly; it's a great idea. I can see many of my sims working at this profession. I'l check back if I have any problems.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheeseisgood
Looks great! Just wondering, is that a spelling mistake in the text, or in the actual career? "piolets liscenses" should be "pilots liscenses".

Wrong again. It's "Pilot's Licenses."

Cool career too, and I LOVE LOVE the reward! What could be a better reward than a brand new,sparkling, sexy Aston Martin? I'm definitely downloading this and giving it a shot. Thanks.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:21 AM
I would try it, but the pay out is far too high. It's a novel idea though.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:40 PM
As a car fanatic, I always wantes a career like that for my sims...
Thanks for sharing!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Field Researcher
#13 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:23 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 5:14 PM
there are a few typos. there is a chance card where i may or may not rat out some coworkers sneaking out...the word decide was spelled deecide. also, when i got promoted to the second level it told me i would need to gain charisma skill points yet it isnt requiring them in the job skill tab.

i love this job though, i also have the "skill motor" from Dr.Pixel to pair with it. makes it a blast!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 7:03 PM
thanks for the great career, love it, but was wondering with the chance card shown on the overview page it said you got 20,000 whereas my sim got 20,000,000 is that a fault or is the number wrong on the overview? not complaining just wondering
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:11 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 12:03 AM
Thank you.