Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arriosa (Luxury Mediterranean Villa, 5 BR, 7 BA, Fully Furnished)

by mairi0336 Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 1:48 AM - Updated 5th Feb 2007 at 12:02 AM by mairi0336

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 7:18 AM
WOW! this is Beutiful, it definitley has potential to be featured!

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 8:10 AM
I really like the pool area! Great job
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 11:25 AM
What an amazing beginning! ALL the houses in this series are breath-taking ... thank you SO much for sharing them with us!!
Scholar
#5 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 11:52 AM
Very impressive.You did a great job and surely had a lot of hard work on this house.thank you so much for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 12:57 PM
This amazing house (and others like it) is the reason I had to buy myself a new computer with specs more conducive to smooth play. I love this house, it is gorgeous and I can hardly wait to get it into my game and move in my fortune sims!

Mods rock my sox.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 1:08 PM
Oh my, you other houses are gorgous but this is just...stunning!
Instructor
#8 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 1:20 PM
Gorgeous house! That bathroom is stunning.
Thank you Mairi

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:32 PM
Oh my goodness... It's absolutely HUGE and awsome! I love it!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:41 PM
One of the best houses I have ever seen. Keep up the good work!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:35 PM
Nice job mairi !
thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:55 PM
This house is completly amazing! Thank you, I just wish that it would work on my laptop!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:55 PM
aaah its massive! brilliant lot!
thanks!

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 5:03 PM
this should be in featured lot!gorgeous!i love mediterranean houses. very,very,very good!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:27 PM
Beautiful, as always. I am absolutely crazy about the bathroom, the bathtub enclosure is gorgeous, I am jealous I didn't think of that first. Gorgeous gorgeous, thank you!

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 7:36 PM
A whole lot of creative bits inside out, it's gorgeous , thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#17 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 7:46 PM
Yay Mairi! Another beautiful lot from you!Thanks

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:31 AM
Absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to move in some Sims.

Can I ask - how do you make furniture and other objects diagonal in the first place? I've been trying for a while and haven't been able to manage.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:47 AM
It's a cheat. Press Ctrl-Shift-C to open the cheat window and enter the following code:

boolprop allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true

Change it to false to turn the cheat off.

To rotate objects diagonally, press the < or > keys to turn it until it is diagonal. Be careful though, as some objects will not work well when rotated diagonally (especially bar counters)--I would playtest a house with diagonal furniture to be sure that it works correctly.

Hope that helps!

Mairi
Instructor
#20 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 1:19 PM
Beautiful mari, a stunning job! Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:33 PM
i wish i had family fun stuff! this is amazing well done its stunning

You've got everybody listening, you've got everybody putting on a show. You've got everybody acting crazy, I'm not gonna say you don't..
Scholar
#22 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 3:29 PM
it's hard to believe that something this lovely was created using only maxis made items.
you've got a VERY good eye. :D
thanks.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 1:12 AM
Your creativity absolutely blows me away.. I have been looking at lots of houses to get ideas for my own game and you have really sparked my imagination.. I only wish my computer was better equiped, even small houses can sometimes slow down the works. But I had to tell you how much I admire your work..
Beautiful, inventive, original, incredible..
Thanks for the inspiration...
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 5:29 PM
This is an absolutely wonderful and breath-taking house for my sims. The only problem is, I can't play it because of the FFP. Like the Cordillera, could you make a Clean version? I have installed the clean version of the Cordillera and have enjoyed it as much as your other creations. Besides this problem, your creative and realistic houses are very beautiful.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 4:00 PM
I think that you can still play this house without FFP. Try installing it and replace any flashing blue items (stuff from FFP) with new items of your choice. As far as I know, installing a house that just requires a stuff pack won't crash your game like installing a house that requires an actual expansion does.

If you try this and it doesn't work, let me know and I will see about making another version of it.

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Page 1 of 2