Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Platform Boots *New Mesh - By Request*

by animera Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 2:14 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2011 at 10:00 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:17 PM
^^ Eeek, these are so cool. XD I love platform shoes. x33 They pwn. ^_^ Thank you! ^.^ The recolors are fun, too.

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:23 PM
Really cool mesh. Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 4:34 PM
Love them ^^ Some for the boys would be nice too =3
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 5:35 PM
Thank you! I especially love #5. :]

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Inventor
#6 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 5:41 PM
Looks really cool! Thanks a lot for sharing!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Scholar
#7 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 9:58 PM
Great looking outfits;Thanks!
You certainly use some pretty sims to model...do you make them?

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 10:08 PM
They're absolutely beautiful! I love them! Thank you so very very much, I'm sure they must've been a pain in the butt to make lol

I want to ask you one more thing. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. I was wondering if it would be possible to make mini skirts/and or baby doll dress for the trainers? That would be wonderful. I'm trying to make a dress for my Emma "Baby Spice" Bunton sim

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 10:49 PM
Are these just a bottom mesh or an outfit mesh?

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 11:24 PM
Hey ShinySparkly1

This is a full body mesh. The bottom mesh is on it's way :D

Anime

**No Requests**
Instructor
#11 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 2:15 AM
Yayyayyay! It's got a preg morph! Finally my mamas can have some maternity wear that isn't all cutesy sundresses. Thank you sooo much!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:32 AM
AWESOME!! Thank you!! <33
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 11:54 AM
I love these they have such a cool urbz style to them .

I have dyslexia. So my spelling isn't that good.
Alchemist
#14 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:37 AM
It is a lovely mesh and it looks great in game! However, I should tell you, it overrides the Maxis NL "raver" outfit.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 5:10 AM
So sorry about that, Ghanima Atreides, i have fixed the integrity on the Mesh file, so here goes the fixed mesh and recolors. Thanks for pointing it out to me No matter how careful you are, gremlins sometimes creep in

Anime

**No Requests**
Alchemist
#16 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:04 AM
No problem. It's easy to miss that step. Thanks for fixing it!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
#17 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 10:48 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 11:06 PM
I

Love

These!!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 6:11 PM
These are great!!! I can't believe how many variations you were able to come up with. Thanks for sharing these!

luv,
Kat
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 9:45 AM
fabulous, ta!

...:bunny::turtle:i have no idea what to say, so here is a bunny and a turtle:turtle::bunny:...
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 5:34 AM
Hello,
Is there a problem with the file folder? i can't seem to open the file folder to get to files to download the mesh, why is that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 6:05 AM
Thank you,, but i seem to be having problems getting to the file pages to get the meshes, no clue why.