Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Wars: Han & Leia

by aymo87 Posted 5th Feb 2007 at 10:51 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2009 at 11:12 PM by aymo87

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 6:02 PM
Haha. Fantastic work. Thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 6:37 PM
Hehey they turned out great! And I am super jealous of the fact that you have bumpmaps enabled for your game.... they won't work for me *tear* ^^

They really do look fantastic!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 6:32 AM
Yay! Thank you Amy! They look great as I said before...I can't wait to re-download my two favourite characters of all time... Thank you!

See my art here.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 6:29 AM
As a avid Fan myself your work and creativity is worthy of the Star Wars Culture
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:52 AM
They are gorgeous. Thank you! I just love comming back from a week or two without internet to see this. :D

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 6:37 PM
Awesome work on the Sims here.
I have a question, though... Does the download come with the Han's Cloud City jacket like in one of the images here, or just the Endor camo? I didn't see it available in-game when I installed the character file, so I was just wondering.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 10:11 PM
So great...thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 5:50 PM
Can you also make him as modern-self?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:31 PM
These are absolutelyl amazing! I am utterly astounded. You have THE BEST Han and Leia on the entire internet (trust me, I looked). Keep up the fantastic work!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 12:54 AM
Thanks a bunch !!!!