Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oasis

by nazariopilar Posted 8th Feb 2007 at 11:18 AM - Updated 8th Feb 2007 at 7:44 PM by nazariopilar

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 8:20 PM
Very pretty house! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 9:11 PM
For some reason it reminds me of a super-modern office building...mabie all the glass....
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 9:39 PM
Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.. However, wish you could have given a bit more info about the house? Like do you half to download the door, windows etc, or are they included?
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:10 PM
I have the same questions as Karlsen.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:21 PM
Very interesting house design...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:03 AM
This is amazing and what a coincidence! I just saw a house exactly like this in an ad in this magazine and was going to make one for my sims. This is great stuff!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:12 AM
I really love this house. I also love the way you decorated it. Did you get most of the items from MTS or other sites? I wish you could upload the furnished version but I know that would be difficult. I'll just have to do my best to replicate your amazing decorating job. Thanks so much for your hard work!

[COLOR=DarkRed]I just want to acknowlege all the wonderful modders here at modthesims2.com! Thanks for your hard work![/COLOR]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simplysleeping
I really love this house. I also love the way you decorated it. Did you get most of the items from MTS or other sites? I wish you could upload the furnished version but I know that would be difficult. I'll just have to do my best to replicate your amazing decorating job. Thanks so much for your hard work!

here is furnished (not contain objects pay and you have register)

http://www.tecnosims.com/foros/inde...pic=3666&st=300