Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Luxury

by Nissyenia Posted 8th Feb 2007 at 9:02 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2007 at 8:07 PM by Nissyenia : Update

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 1:09 AM
Very nice home.
Thank you Nissyenia.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:17 AM
Nissyenia...
great job, love the layout....plenty of room!

AudluvsVegas
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 5:44 AM
Personally, I would have done something about the really tall roof, but it's still very nice.

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:32 PM
It is very nice, but i wouldn't have used auto-roof if I were you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:28 PM
I always have a hard time doing roofs on diagonal rooms, which is why I did auto-roof. Labine, looking at the pictures now I agree, I probably should've made the angle less on the roof, but in game it looks good.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 9:50 PM
Very unique!
Instructor
#8 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 7:30 AM
Hey I really like the floorplan of it, it's really unique! But yes I do have to agree, the roof didn't turn out that great. I had exactly the same thought as you, when I uploaded my first lot, that I needed to give something back.

Again it's a lovely house!

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 3:11 AM
Roof's can be annoying, I know first hand.

An alternative to destroying the house and re-building might be that "Cheat" (If you could call it that) that lowers the angle of a roof. I don't know it off hand, though.

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 4:25 PM
The cheat is roofslopeangle <15-75>