Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No more turning into a werewolf every nights UPDATE : you should download it again

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 10th Feb 2007 at 10:19 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2007 at 8:55 PM by [Black_Spirit]

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 1:58 AM
I'm trying out the one day a week file. Hopefully it won't have a problem this time. *crosses fingers* This is such a great idea, by the way. Thank you for making it!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 7:59 AM
does this effect ai werewolfs too
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoyalHankey
does this effect ai werewolfs too

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean ("ai" ???)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 9:04 AM
sims that are werewolves but are not controlled by you. IE townie or player sim that is a visiter or goes to a community lot not directly controlled by you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:25 PM Last edited by [Black_Spirit] : 11th Feb 2007 at 12:48 PM.
OK, so...YES, it works with ALL the werewolves who are in the game.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 1:16 PM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 1:23 AM
Thanks for the fix! I was having all sorts of problems with my sim walking around like a werewolf in his normal skin, not switching back... as far as I can tell whatever you did has fixed this and it seems to be working great now. Cheers!

Miao.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thanhlienh
Thanks for the fix! I was having all sorts of problems with my sim walking around like a werewolf in his normal skin, not switching back... as far as I can tell whatever you did has fixed this and it seems to be working great now. Cheers!

It has? :D

*downloads 3 times a week version*

Thank you so much :D

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th May 2007 at 2:20 AM
What exactly is a "month" in the Sims?

Does this font make me look fat?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th May 2007 at 1:38 PM
lol, your sim will turn into a werewolf every 28 days
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:09 AM
Great Work!, thank you

One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them, One Sim to bring them all, And with bodyshop bind them
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 7:30 PM
Thank U for this. I had a hole family of werewolfs and they drove me mad with all their turning every singel motherofgod nigh.
Now it will be bearable
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 12:52 AM
You know, if you made an object that allowed someone to click and make these changes it would be great. So for example I could click one week and make him a werewolf only one day that week, but the next week I could switch him back to normal just be clicking that little object. That would rock.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 10:29 AM
Yes it would be great but I have no idea how to create it lol Sorry
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 4:41 AM
can you make it so that are sims are werewolves day and night or forever
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 3:58 AM
Would it be possible to create a version of this mod that 'turns' the werewolf on say a random night once a week, or once a month? Or if that isn't possible on Wednesday one week then Saturday the next week, so that we might lose track of which night to expect it?

I think not knowing when the change to happen would add a degree of fun to playing werewolves.

T

~It takes a village to raise an idiot...~
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 8:52 PM
Good skills!
I was wondering, ever thought of making a mod that disables werewolves, vampires, zombies, alien and such? I'd really love that somebody that knows the way around it did it. I'm not that cool over paranormal stuff, I'd love it if I could keep my game "normal"
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:28 PM
Year, fabulous! Lycan-sims only 3 times a week!!!
I love it! Bite me, bite me if you can ...
Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 4:59 PM
You've made werewolves playable for me. Thank you!
Instructor
#21 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 3:26 AM
I love it. Nice addition.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 7:28 AM Last edited by Simaholic123 : 6th Aug 2011 at 7:50 PM.
Yes! Thanks so much for making this! I'm downloading the one for three days a week with no personality changes. ;D

PS: Is it possible to make one that makes them transform every 3 days regardless of the day of the week? Also, is it possible to make one where when they transform they automatically lose all their nice/neatness points but then when they change back in the morning they go back to normal with no personality change? I think that would make more "realistic" and fun werewolves ^^
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 6:17 PM
Yea i downloaded the no personality change for 1 day a week, because i have squinges mod, but in game my sims still turn into werewolves every night :/
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dbankergirl100
Yea i downloaded the no personality change for 1 day a week, because i have squinges mod, but in game my sims still turn into werewolves every night :/

nvm i fixed the problem. it was bc i had poifectly_poiple's child lycanthropy mod at the same time.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 8:38 PM
How bout a mod that shuts down the auto-transformation processes completely and adds pie menu options to transform? That would be nice...

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Page 1 of 2