Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

bunk beds, youthroom cocktail - recol of "derMarcel"

by 15pupmaus49 Posted 11th Feb 2007 at 10:04 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 3:10 AM
very pretty!! great job!!

Color tags do not work in sigs
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 3:25 AM
Nice! p)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 9:51 AM
Thanks, this is great
Space Pony
#5 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:03 PM
Fabulous recolours - thanx so much pupmaus !

Silvi
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 3:41 AM
hhhhhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd May 2007 at 12:07 AM
Is anyone having trouble with the original mesh bunk beds? I can't seem to place the bottom under the top. I'm also asking in the original all4sim.de site (which I've had some difficulty navigating through due to the language difference).

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 9:46 AM
annoyyyyyannnnceeeee
the original download for the beds won't work...

ELIZAAAMOLLYYYYY.
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by friarted
Is anyone having trouble with the original mesh bunk beds? I can't seem to place the bottom under the top. I'm also asking in the original all4sim.de site (which I've had some difficulty navigating through due to the language difference).

Thanks!

Kinda late now, but to make the bottom bunk under the top bunk you have to use the Move objects cheat and it sets nicely right under it. Well thats the only way its worked for me. =]
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 2:34 PM
Could You Upload A zip Version Of This Download Please? I Have Trouble With rar Files..
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:30 AM Last edited by princess-miyu-princess : 15th Jul 2009 at 5:10 AM.
thanks so much i`ve been looking for a bunk bed for my sims twins(it didn`t work for me )and now i have another pear of twins on the way
if this keeps up im going to need welfare
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 1:25 AM
I can't access the original through the link provided. Tells me that I don't have access to that area even though I registered. This is a beautiful set, though, even if I can't get the original mesh to make it work in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 9:02 PM
thank u so much this is perfect i have two twins who dont like to be apart their bffl's and it saves money
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 3:20 AM
:/ Any Recolours?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:26 AM
In the other bunk bed the individual in the top can't have covers. Is this the same? I guess I am picky but I like my kids to be covered especially in winter. This set looks really beautiful by the way..