Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spanish balconies - More variety! (4 new meshes)

by nanisim Posted 11th Feb 2007 at 2:19 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 3:17 PM
Question: why are these meshes base game compettible, but the simple meshes not?
They're OFB compettible and I don't have OFB! Or have you forgotten to click the OFB button... no hard feelings then.

Greetings,

Musjes4
The Netherlands

Musjes4
The Netherlands

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
(I'm one of the 2%, I don't smoke at all)

The only thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. (Gaby, my sister)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 3:30 PM
There are two kind of files in the simple meshes post. Formerly, I made my balcony only for my game and it was cloned from an object of the OFB stuff. When people ask me for another version, I decided to make another no EP, from the china mask, and updated the thread. It was downloaded over 1300 times and only three people have had problems, but at this time now I have preferred to clone a curtain no EP and I'm sure theres no prob there.

Quote: Originally posted by Musjes4
Question: why are these meshes base game compettible, but the simple meshes not?
They're OFB compettible and I don't have OFB! Or have you forgotten to click the OFB button... no hard feelings then.

Greetings,

Musjes4
The Netherlands
Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 6:05 PM
Theselook brilliant! I hope to see more in future. Thanks for sharing! (Btw I found another use for these...I use them as a grill in front of fireplaces!)

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 6:26 PM
As a grill??? wow, what a funny idea, and not mine! I have not fireplace in my home ... May I rename the post, "balcony/fireplace grill"?

Quote: Originally posted by eedgan
Theselook brilliant! I hope to see more in future. Thanks for sharing! (Btw I found another use for these...I use them as a grill in front of fireplaces!)
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 6:39 PM
These are awesome! I plan on doing a Spanish lot pretty soon and this'll look beautiful on it. Thanks!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 7:32 PM
Yea! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 9:44 PM
A good barrier to slow down my poor suicidal sims...Boy, i hate their funerals. THANKS!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 10:02 PM
Love, love, love these! Thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
#10 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:48 AM
oh yay atlast someone make something that I wanted this will go great with my old san juan houses from puerto rico. Thank you so much.!!!!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 4:17 PM
Can these be uploaded with houses?

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 4:26 PM
Narturally. You can use or redistribute for free, only free sites and with credits to my work.

Quote: Originally posted by mstybl95
Can these be uploaded with houses?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 12:47 PM
yay!! i have no problem using this balconies, and i'm happy! thanks nanisim~!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 1:26 PM
thank you so much for your lovely work. simply beautiful! :-)
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:08 PM
Wow, this is brilliant!! o__o really, I'm from Madrid and this is the exact style of many villages here, and in the old part of the city you can see them too... fantastic work!!
And sorry for my horrible english -.-
Jukubu