Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Precinct 13

by goodandgone Posted 12th Feb 2007 at 7:07 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 2:31 PM by goodandgone

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 12:03 AM
Awesome Loved the movie Great job!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:41 AM
This is pretty neat. Would fit great with Cyclonesue's urban decay theme (at TSR). I'm rebuilding my neighbourhood and was intending to have a rundown area, featuring Cyclonesue's stuff and a small trailer part. Your building would fit right in.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 6:32 AM
Thanx!Very coooool!
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 3:17 PM
While the lot looks good, im just gonna let u know that the movie took place in detroit; remember when Ronick says "two words: the lions, they give me a lot of anxiety" - meaning the detroit lions. They were also in the middle of a blizzard, no snow in LA partner. But great lot, thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 5:11 PM Last edited by goodandgone : 14th Feb 2007 at 12:51 PM.
Well, we're both sort of right strongbad536. You're talking about the 2005 remake which was indeed set in Detroit while I'm referring to the original 1976 movie set in Anderson, L.A. I didn't even know there was a remake till you pointed it out!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 12:34 AM
Potatoes!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 12:04 AM
I love this lot, i used it for a zombie apocalypse challenge
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 12:59 AM
I've used it for an asylum challenge, and it was great. I just downloaded it again to make sure my game will never be without a copy again. There's so much detail and interest, and on a lot sized to work for virtually anyone's game. I still love it to bits.