Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doorbell with recolours

by RealGanacampo Posted 13th Feb 2007 at 9:56 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2007 at 12:25 PM by RealGanacampo

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Space Pony
#2 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 11:11 PM
Very nice. I've hoped someone would make doorbells sometime.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:24 PM
at last, the mystery of the invisable doorbell will draw to a close. yay. also thanks.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 6:13 PM
i downloaded the object, but it same out as a doorbell shaped "sims must wash hands'' sign
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:31 AM
THANKS... i love detail-- way to go, RealGanacampo!

Joy
True Image Of Happiness

a.k.a. Small Town Sim
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:00 AM
I have the same problem as Garret360 - it overwrites the "Sims must wash hands" sign from Nightlife, so I'm assuming that's what you cloned it from.

Maybe you have to change something in the file? Pity it overwrites, because I was really wanting this!

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 10:43 AM
That's really weird, it has its own GUID, and if definately does NOT overwrite the sign in my game.

I don't know what to change, since I don't know why it doesn't work in some people's games while it does work in others, I'm sorry.
Scholar
#8 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 3:33 PM
Just the little detail that the game was missing! Thanks!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:24 PM
thank you for making doorbells I need them a lot !
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 3:45 AM
I have the exact same problem that a few other guys have, overwrites "Sims must wash hands" sign. I'm currently going through my downloads folder and clearing most of my CC because my Sims 2 keeps crashing, and I'm gonna have to remove the doorbell because I used the sign a fair amount.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 4:20 PM
I have the same problem as Garret360 and the others... ;s
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd May 2018 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amthysteyes2
at last, the mystery of the invisable doorbell will draw to a close. yay. also thanks.

Where is the doorbell in Build/Buy mod? I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE!