Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Burkina Bedroom

by -NYX- Posted 14th Feb 2007 at 3:00 AM - Updated 22nd Apr 2013 at 4:02 AM by -NYX-

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 3:29 AM
I can think of some other stuff this goes with..
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 3:41 AM
I love your African stuff.Thanks so much!

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Alchemist
#4 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:24 PM
Yes, please, go ahead with more african themed stuff. This set looks very well done, I like particularlu the tapestry. Thank you and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 1:11 PM
Great set I love the frame of the painting :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 10:14 PM
Gorgeous! Just what I need! I hope you continue to make more ethnic/African themed objects, you have a great eye and talent for them! Keep up the amazing work, we all appreciate your time and effort .

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#7 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 1:25 AM
This is wonderful! It's very exotic-feeling.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 11:58 AM
Thank you, its beautiful!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 2:32 PM
This is a beautiful set, but according to SimPE the bed has a GUID conflict with a Pets-item. I don't know which though.
I'm looking forward to using the set so I'll be checking back for updates.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 1:48 AM
Thanks for the feedback kaarinah. I used custom GUIDS on all the objects, so I am not sure why this would be the case, but just to be on the safe side I have assigned new GUIDS to the bed again so there should be no conflicts with the new file. I hope this sorts out the problem.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 1:58 AM Last edited by kittiegirl2425 : 24th Feb 2007 at 2:00 AM. Reason: Typing error
Thanks this is really nice. My sims will be living-or rather-sleeping in luxury.

To play Sims or not to play Sims? That is the question. The anwser of course is yes!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 8:13 PM
This set is GORGEOUS! Thank you so much!

luv,
Kat
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 2:00 AM
Awesome bedroom. :lovestruc
Huge thanks for sharing these objects.