Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Forklore" (Dancing Skeletons) Teen Skirt & Jacket Set

by ONEBLONDMOMMA Posted 16th Feb 2007 at 3:22 AM - Updated 6th May 2007 at 11:01 AM by ONEBLONDMOMMA : added hair link

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 7:13 AM
What a fun outfit! Can't wait to use it in my game for my teens. I'm also going to be going searching for that fabric in real life, it's fabulous!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 2:13 PM
Very nice, thanks for sharing. The awesome hair is from The Sims Artists Union though and is free (female hair 08): http://coris.byus.net/.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 2:14 PM
OMFG [lol, I weirdly talk like that ]
Well, it's an amazing outfit, it's pretty fun and colorful!
Great job. Can't wait to use it in my game, and I'm going to search it in real life... It's really cool!
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:16 PM
I may sound as a paradox but the skeletons are... lovely! lol Great oufits!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:03 AM
What a great outfit! I've downloaded it for my Sim teens, but it would be cool to have it for adults, too. (hint, hint )
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 7:37 AM
I love this outfit but it didn't show up in my game nor did your other cool skeleton teen dress which I also love. I have all the ep's and stuff packs, except glamour life. I uninstalled it and couldn't find the code to reinsstall it. Do I need GL for this outfit?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 10:55 PM
Love it! I could see this outfit at Hot Topic, which is my favourite store! Well Done, can't wait to see it in the game!! Cheers!!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
I love this outfit but it didn't show up in my game nor did your other cool skeleton teen dress which I also love. I have all the ep's and stuff packs, except glamour life. I uninstalled it and couldn't find the code to reinsstall it. Do I need GL for this outfit?

I made this with only the base game. I don't have any other expansion packs...I don't know why it won't show up. Please try again..

Everything happens for a reason!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:58 PM
Thanks! I will.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 12:01 AM
Oh and BTW thanks for the hair link. It is awesome!!!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 6:02 AM
do you need a separate mesh for this outfit?
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th May 2007 at 9:14 PM
haha om my god ! so cute
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:27 AM
Cool&funny!Thanks a lot!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous