Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of 3 Realistic Knitted Tops - In Pink, Green and White

by sunken-woglinde Posted 16th Feb 2007 at 11:50 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2007 at 3:34 AM by tiggerypum : wrong age category

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 12:12 PM
Thanks, sunken-woglinde!

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 3:58 PM Last edited by zombiejill : 17th Feb 2007 at 4:05 PM.
^.^ Yay! I love seperates. ^^ The white's cute. Thankies!

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 6:39 PM
These are sooo cute....Any chance we can get it in Lavendar? I am a purple kinda gal. you know I love the knited/crochet look...You did a great job. Thanks for sharing...take Care....Maria
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 8:43 PM
Sure, I love Lavendar myself. I'll post it once I get a chance to make it. =D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 2:54 PM
pretty

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:06 AM
ooooh. these are pritty, and perfect for the upcoming ep-seasons. thank you
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:17 PM
omgz! where did you get the hair? i saw the thumbnail of this pic, and i swear to goodness, i thought it was me. this is MY HAIR. to a t. ahh!!! i must have it! lol.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:12 AM
It's on Peggysims2.net

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh