Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charablanca Chair

by MsBarrows Posted 17th Feb 2007 at 9:44 AM - Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 1:55 PM by whiterider

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 10:29 AM
Great job thanks so much for this post.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 10:33 AM
Thanks so much my friend, the table is one of my fav's and I'm glad you made this.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 10:42 AM
Thanks very much! I love your MM stuff.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 11:31 AM Last edited by kishma_ash : 17th Feb 2007 at 11:58 AM.
I LOVE all your maxis-matching stuff ! thanks again!

EDIT: OK, i just strolled on over to TSR to have a peek at your other creations..I sincerely hope you will be sharing more of them with us over here at mts2 ! they are fabulous!

If you have an Object request Feel free to send it to me. I may or may not do it however I am more likely to fulfill requests for items matching sets I have already uploaded. I'll respond either way.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 12:34 PM
Excellent -thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 1:45 PM
Thank you!It drove me crazy having these pieces of furniture and nothing to go with it.Any chance you would do a loveseat and chair for the Duro-sofa I think it's called,it's the second cheapest sofa I believe.Thanks again.
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 1:58 PM
Ooooo yay! I liked that dining table, but once again Maxis is to lazy to make anything that goes with it. Thank you MsBarrows!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kishma_ash
OK, i just strolled on over to TSR to have a peek at your other creations..I sincerely hope you will be sharing more of them with us over here at mts2 ! they are fabulous!

Some more of them, yes. But since most can be downloaded for free on TSR these days, I'm just reposting my top favorites here.

- /\/\sB -

Look! Something SHINY!
Soup from A to Z
Alchemist
#10 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kishma_ash
I LOVE all your maxis-matching stuff ! thanks again!

EDIT: OK, i just strolled on over to TSR to have a peek at your other creations..I sincerely hope you will be sharing more of them with us over here at mts2 ! they are fabulous!

Agree. Please do. I still download something from TSR but since I can't redistribute if included in my houses I have slowed this activity, so I hope that you - and other great creators who migrated quite completely to TSR - will think about a double posting, when possible of course.
BTW, your matching stuff is really well done and useful. Thank you and ciao.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 3:33 PM
briljant !!

Watjijwilt. xD
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 4:50 PM
Wow, they match beautifully. Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 4:57 PM
I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am for this, I love these tables too, and now I get to use them wOOt !! Your completor sets are wonderful thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:52 PM
Wow, you're really on a roll with these completer sets! Thanks so much for them; they make a lot of the beautiful Maxis stuff more useful.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 9:33 PM
MsB, I love all your Maxis matching stuff and use it all the time! This is another great addition!
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 7:11 AM
Brilliant! It's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one who needs matching furniture to feel at peace, haha. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 9:20 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 6:03 PM
Thank you for finishing Maxis half done work
Inventor
#19 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 6:56 PM
You are SO right. I have never used that table because the that very reason! But now I can. THANK YOU!

And I agree PLEASE share all your work here!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 1:11 AM
Love them.
Née whiterider
retired moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 5:10 PM
Aha! I was just thinking half an hour ago that I really needed a chair to match that table, and then I stumble upon this completely by accident...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:26 AM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 10:47 PM
I've thought the same thing, thank you for the matched set