Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Endtablanca End Table

by MsBarrows Posted 18th Feb 2007 at 4:35 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:07 PM by -Maylin-

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 11:43 AM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 7:10 PM
Beautiful! I'm going to look for your lounger right now.

luv,
Kat
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 9:19 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 4:11 AM Last edited by mayajaeger : 15th Sep 2007 at 4:11 AM. Reason: Forgot something
I love the idea of this table, but it only shows up in my catalog. When I click on it, the picture's sort of...transparent? And it doesn't show any recolors. I have recolors for the dining table, and I was assuming that they were connected, so the recolors for the bigger table could be used by the end table.
Anyway though, it really is a great idea. ^^

Edit: I've just got the base game, no expansions.

"You wouldn't believe what a kick it is to be Undead. To be eternally young...sort of like Peter Pan, except with fangs."

- Sophie Metternich, Dracula the series.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayajaeger
I love the idea of this table, but it only shows up in my catalog. When I click on it, the picture's sort of...transparent? And it doesn't show any recolors. I have recolors for the dining table, and I was assuming that they were connected, so the recolors for the bigger table could be used by the end table.
Anyway though, it really is a great idea. ^^

Edit: I've just got the base game, no expansions.

Hrmm... they are connected, so it should be showing up with all the right textures. Unless that was one of the things I created off a non-base-game object before I learned how to have SimPE load just the base game things. I'll have to double-check.

- /\/\sB -

Look! Something SHINY!
Soup from A to Z
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 11:06 PM
I love the completer sets! I never seemed to use this particular table because nothing matched with it...
but I was just wondering if you could possibly make a single-tile table of the Tablablanca? That would be so helpful... I think that the four legs opposed to a center one like all the other Maxis single-tile tables would be much more elegant.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:25 AM
Thanks You