Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Midtown Mall

by Starspeed Posted 18th Feb 2007 at 3:51 PM - Updated 10th May 2007 at 9:58 PM by Starspeed : Updated link for custom content

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 5:01 AM
Nice! I always want a mall, but I'm too lazy to make one myself, lol.

Now the files from retail sims, are they included?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 1:47 PM
The terms and conditions at Retail Sims do not permit them to be included in the file. I did provide the link for each section of their site that has the necessary files as well as the name for each download you will need.

Starspeed
Webmaster of The Sims Realty Co.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starspeed
The terms and conditions at Retail Sims do not permit them to be included in the file. I did provide the link for each section of their site that has the necessary files as well as the name for each download you will need.

Alright sounds good!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th May 2007 at 6:22 PM
I created a custom page on my site specificially for this lot. It contains one zip file with everything you need for this lot.
http://www.retailsims.com/CustomLot...MidtownMall.htm
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 5:58 PM
where did u get the ice cream shop from?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by astondb9
where did u get the ice cream shop from?

The items for the ice cream shop come from Retail Sims and should download with the zip file provided by HChangeri (link above).

Starspeed
Webmaster of The Sims Realty Co.