Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sexy Leprechaun Jacket by JB

by joebart622 Posted 19th Feb 2007 at 8:50 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 11:27 PM
I totally love it. Very risqué! Where did you get the hair in your first pick. I like the way it looks with the clothes. Thanks

I don't do signatures...........
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 11:38 PM
I honestly forget where I got the hair. But I do recall someone recoloring it about a month ago on this site. thanks

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 12:30 AM
Great job, Joe!

Also, the hair came from the "Sims Artists Union", here:

http://coris.byus.net/

It's under Downloads, and it named "MyoS female hair no.07".
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 12:39 AM
Thanks alot Candy

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 6:53 PM
Great work.......Thanks a million friend

CESTMOI
...................FANFAN

http://teamfriends.jexiste.fr/portal.php
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 5:35 PM Last edited by cloner : 10th Mar 2007 at 5:41 PM. Reason: forgot something!
I love all your stuff! your stuff is fantasic! keep plodding on with your really cute stuff- my simmies keep getting more fashionable and shexier :P

oh and can I ask where you got the hat/veil in the picture where someone asked about the hair

helpful advice for today:
do not meddle in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will pee on you as you sleep

source of my ever helpful advice
Banned
#8 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:02 AM
Yes, it's great. i call it shmexy, not shexy.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 12:58 AM
thanks best friend
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th May 2009 at 6:11 AM
can u make this in to everyday too please?, because a sim that im making wears clothes like that.

Great work! Keep it up

I like PUMPKINS, pumpkins ARE fun. :)