Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ornamenta - Archs and Corbels (2 new meshes)

by nanisim Posted 21st Feb 2007 at 9:04 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 12:55 PM
another great items from you, thanks!! really looking forward to your future uploads!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 1:47 PM
Thanks a lot to you for your comments, san. I'm embarrased and blushing. I enjoy that you enjoy with my objects, and you, great builder, will be able to use them in your houses with good taste.

Quote: Originally posted by [san]
another great items from you, thanks!! really looking forward to your future uploads!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 2:37 PM
Keep making these great build items that will enable us to build more classical buildings. Items such as these are something that I've been wanting to have in my game for a long time. Take more time working on the texturing though so that it is amazing and can be recognized. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Herald Between Two Lands
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 3:21 PM
I appreciate very much your thanks. Your Roman Basilica is the most beautiful lot uploaded here in many time!

Quote: Originally posted by Yargo179
Keep making these great build items that will enable us to build more classical buildings. Items such as these are something that I've been wanting to have in my game for a long time. Take more time working on the texturing though so that it is amazing and can be recognized. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 4:45 PM
Okay, I'm not a featured artist (first two are!) so my comment won't hold as much weight but I really love these, as well as the lintels. For weeks now every time I've seen this architecture on a building I've thought, "I would really love to have those in my Sims game" and now here they are! So thank you much for your hard work and for sharing.
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dawnadoggies
Okay, I'm not a featured artist (first two are!) so my comment won't hold as much weight but I really love these, as well as the lintels. For weeks now every time I've seen this architecture on a building I've thought, "I would really love to have those in my Sims game" and now here they are! So thank you much for your hard work and for sharing.

Everyone here is equal, Im sure they appreciate your comment as much as anyone elses :D

I do agree with everyone else. These are absolutly stunning! Fantastic job on the meshes! Your work is really, really nice! Thanks a ton! I needed these myself. Keep up the good work. Thanks again Have a good one.
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 9:18 PM
Wow! These are great! I will have to use these in the Wayne Manor I'm working on. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 4:11 AM
This will be great for my castles! Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 1:04 AM
These are fabulous!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 9:26 PM
I love these, they're so great! Thank you!

luv,
Kat
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 4:54 AM
Thanks