Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Girls Jackets

by tiggerypum Posted 22nd Feb 2007 at 3:09 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 11:12 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 5:27 PM
Awww man thats so cute, i have never even attempted making clothes so i really salute you for this, thanks ;D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 11:01 PM
Did you make the Hello Kitty one for Daysies? Too cute Tig. *huggles*

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 11:29 PM
of course, now I always think of Hello Kitty :D

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 11:32 PM
aw, cute. The Little Mermaid. Thanks, Tig, they're adorable.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 3:48 AM
I love them! Thank you so much! The character faces you put on are perfect! They look like real jackets I've seen little ones wearing. Your screenshots are adorable, too. The little red-haired girl looks like she's about to cry in one of the pictures. I love her hair. Could you please tell me where you got it from? Thanks again! I love these new meshes!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 9:04 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:07 PM.
I think the red hair is a peggy donation hair. But beware, peggy hair usually has a gap on the back of the neck (a problem solved over a year ago) So it's good for limited screenshots or if you really don't mind seeing grass through the back of your sim's head I need to go grab some more *good* cute free hair instead of hanging onto that one.

EDIT: It's a ROSE donation hair. And it has a gap where the hair meets the back of the neck

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:32 AM Last edited by FreetobeJulie : 25th Feb 2007 at 6:09 AM.
Thanks for letting me know! I usually don't come in close enough to notice gaps, though. Thanks again for these great new meshes!

Julie =)

*EDIT* I just found the hair. It's a donation hair at Rosesims2.

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:06 AM
Aww, so the pink versions are for girls-only?
-Evil grin-
xD
Thanks for these.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 6:42 PM
those are boys
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 5:19 PM
LMAO These are soo cute ♥ I downloaded the Season version
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 11:34 AM