Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"The Hibiscus"

by GoldenSimmer Posted 24th Feb 2007 at 6:09 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2007 at 3:49 AM by GoldenSimmer

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 10:30 PM
It's really beautiful goldensimmer, i love the way the stairs embrace the house ,very creative! Thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 11:15 PM
Outstanding! And I agree with corvidophile2, that was actually my favoritte part of the house! But it's asame the kitchen isn't included, or else i would have downloaded it. Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 12:21 AM
That's absolutely beautiful! Have downloaded it and I can't wait to move a family in.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#5 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 4:18 AM
Very nice, I love the stairs also, it really comes together with them.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:48 AM
Awesome! I love it. I feel like I need to be at the beach. It is gorgeous. Thank you so much! :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 9:10 AM
Nice home ! the stairs and balconies adds the touch
Oh just to rectify one thing you wrote, the kitchen is not from Reflexsims but it's from Muranomobilia.com
Alchemist
#8 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:31 AM
It's so solar, lightful and zen-looking! Love it! Thank you and ciao.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:37 PM
It's so pretty! Thank you.
Instructor
#10 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 1:52 AM
Very, very pretty GS! One of your best lots, thanks! :D

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 3:51 AM
very nice,

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th May 2007 at 4:37 PM
verry nice job. I like the white colours. ;-) and the architecture of the building is realy nice.
Instructor
#13 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 8:50 PM
This is wonderful!

My DEVIANTART profile
Wiki Wizard
#14 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:04 PM
omg this is flippin awesome! Thanks SO much for this!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.