Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Victorian Flair

by GoldenSimmer Posted 25th Feb 2007 at 10:47 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2007 at 5:49 PM by GoldenSimmer

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 1:09 AM
Your lots are always an inspiration. Good job

Follow the creation of new worlds, lots and objects at my new blog, UrbanSims!
~Brady
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 3:03 AM
Very beautiful job!!

♥~♥ VISIT MY BLOG! ♥~♥
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 3:31 AM
Hi I love the house but cant find the custom content.. the kitchen and the office. I downloaded the house do you have to have the custom content for the house to show up in your inventory? again I love the house.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 8:13 AM
The kitchen elements are from Muranomobilia.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 5:38 PM
ok I tried that site and all I got was differnt listing I clicked on one of them and it all it showed was tokyo stuff.. Im getting frustrated.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 7:32 PM
Default Huh?
I downloaded the house and Sims2Pack Clean Installer says the lot is an empty package as well as everything else in it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by singlemomx32003
Hi I love the house but cant find the custom content.. the kitchen and the office. I downloaded the house do you have to have the custom content for the house to show up in your inventory? again I love the house.

Those item were not included in the file.

Quote: Originally posted by singlemomx32003
ok I tried that site and all I got was differnt listing I clicked on one of them and it all it showed was tokyo stuff.. Im getting frustrated.

Google ReflexSims.

Quote: Originally posted by Little_Sven
I downloaded the house and Sims2Pack Clean Installer says the lot is an empty package as well as everything else in it.

*If there are anymore problems, I'm sorry but this thread will be deleted.
Its custom content IS included. (full).
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 2:54 AM
I'm really lovin' this house! Thanks GoldenSimmer.