Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snow Eye Set

by echo66 Posted 28th Feb 2007 at 12:47 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:25 AM Last edited by Dioptase : 28th Feb 2007 at 1:31 AM.
Pretty!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:34 AM
soooooo pritty!!!!! awsome job

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing -Albert Einstein
http://www.myspace.com/karate_girlcme
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:40 AM
These are incredibly gorgeous, thank you for sharing them! (Also, I'm glad to see more eyes from you, because your eyes are still my favorites.)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:45 AM
I love them, thank you! :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:31 AM
Hey, I still love the original set, but these are pretty too! Thanks!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 3:09 AM
You are THE BEST, Echo!!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:34 AM
Love them, Thank you
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:21 PM
These are very pretty! I wish i could use them as defaults... Could you make them default please?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:57 PM
Very pretty! Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 8:10 PM
These are pretty!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:24 AM
Thank you for all the lovely thanks, I really appreciate it!

Blalala--Unfortuneately, I have no idea how to create certain eyes as defaults but if anyone else knows how to do that and would like to do it, they are welcome to try to do that with any of my eyes.
The closest I can do is turn them into contacts so that you can switch them under makeup in a mirror to change an already existing sim's eye color.
If anyone would like these in contact form, please just send me a pm and I will create those for this thread...thank you!

Just FYI--people are welcome to use and upload my work wherever they would like. I appreciate credit--but it is absolutely NOT necessary. If you wish to recolor any of my creations, I would appreciate it if you drop me a note, just so I can very happily go see what you did with it. Thank you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 8:20 PM
Forum Resident
#14 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 1:19 AM
All glowy and magical! Perfect job Echo! And now they're defaults?!!? Incredible! Thanks so very much!

I...will never be a memory.