Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Plant Replacements - Using Enayla's Pixie skintones

by IAmTheRad Posted 28th Feb 2007 at 10:54 AM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 8:32 AM by IAmTheRad : Pets Patch 2

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:15 AM
Wow! I can't wait until I get my game to use these! They're GREAT! Thank you!!!

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:25 AM
Awesome, they look so much better than the default skin. Good job
Btw, do you know how I can get the leaf dress for normal Sims as well? It didn't show up using the testing cheat =/
Inventor
#4 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:48 AM
Perfect, and I was thinking of doing a search for how to make defaults for something like this today. You saved me the trouble, and I appreciate that. They look great.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 6:08 AM
Great work, I'll download this and install once I get seasons up and running Can you possibly make another replacement for this using her Pixie Nymph skintone, found here? http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=187977 I think it'd look nice as a default as well, with the leaves on the face and whatnot
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 6:25 AM
Wow, that was fast! Thanks and I'll probably be downloading these once I get Seasons tomorrow!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 6:47 AM
thanks a bunch! this 10000 times better than the original default skin that makes sims look like aliens haha
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 6:53 AM Last edited by mistress_moo : 1st Mar 2007 at 7:23 AM. Reason: Tested and posting results
Default Tested and posting results.
Thanks for this. I will test this on guys and tell you how it works.

Ok I tested it on guys and had a problem. I had that plant lady spore up some kids. When he grew up he did not look right. The girls are fine but the boys have problems. When he was little he was default while the girls wernt. Then he grew up and all but his head changes.

I'm sorry I couldn't test him wilted because it's really late and I need to get off the computer.

Come see my creations at evielovesims
Alchemist
#9 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 11:20 AM
Thank you! I've thought about this ever since I heard about these plantsims...they look wonderful and for once I can put those skins to some real use ^^

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 11:39 AM
Wait! you can have wilted garden nymphs?! WOW!!! BTW I call plant people garden nymphs. this is great thanks

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:32 PM
This is great. I love Enayla's skins and I was actually thinking that the PixieNymph skin would be perfect for these "garden nymphs" . BTW, how do the wilted plant sims look with the Maxis skin?

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:07 PM
Thank you so much, I had hoped someone would do the Pixis Nymph as a default replacement! Now we just need to do something about that hair...ick!! LOL

Thank you so much its wonderful!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:29 PM
IAmTheRad,

Dude, you are fast. You are Rad.

These look wonderful, and thank you for fixing the males so quickly.

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 3:21 PM
These are great, the Maxis one was so strange they looked like aliens.

When you say only one Plant default, does that mean we cant have a regular default and a wilted default? Or you mean just we cant have both the nymph and moss ones?
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 3:50 PM
What a great idea! That third one looks beautiful. I'll have to bookmark this for when I get the EP
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:11 PM
Fabulous idea!! And so quick too. They really are lovely.

Unfortunately I have to wait until tomorrow to try it out because of England's silly release dates. People at the shop told me they only release games on a Friday for some odd reason.

But as soon as I get Seasons I'll come back and download.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:36 PM
Ah thanks, I've been wanting to turn one of my sims, but I couldn't bear to with the Maxis skin & eyes
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:37 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 9:07 PM
You've done this so quickly, thank you so much.

All my creations can now be found HERE.
Scholar
#20 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 9:06 PM
OMG That was fast!! Thanks a lot for this I'm getting Seasons today and it would be darn ban to play with maxis' skins wich I hate, Enayla's rules!!!
Thanks A LOT
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 9:31 PM
Looks amazing, but how did you get the game...its not even realeased yet!
what country are you from?...i so wana kno when its realeased in england!! =] x
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:34 PM
In Canada, I got the game on Tuesday, from EB Games who got it on Monday, and on Tuesday night I made this replacement after looking at the plants. To make the first took a while, since the numbers didn't add up properly. As you can now plainly see, the sims work now (Except for the maxis-related vampire bug. Didn't put screenshots here because I'm not here to work on fixing Maxis related bugs)

Also, to you who want to know about wilted plants...
You can only get a wilted plant sim when your regular plant sim is in severe motive depression. That means in the red a fair bit (you basically can only get it if your sim is off free will mode, unless you lock them in a room and take out the plant needed things)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 11:11 PM
These are okay.

100% NO LAG ALL HIGHEST SETTINGS!!

2.66 GHz AMD Phenom II x4 910 processor
ATI Radeon hd 4850 1GB
8 GB RAM
1 Terabyte hard drive
Vista 64

Ultra is ultra now, finally!!
Instructor
#24 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 11:42 PM
I don't have the game yet >_< but when I do, I will be sure to come back and download these. Thanks so much for taking time out to make them

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 12:00 AM
wow you're fast ..i'll be back get these after i get my game tommarow

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42
Page 1 of 3