Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Out Of The) Ordinary Liners

by LoveJezabel Posted 6th Mar 2007 at 12:52 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 3:49 AM
these are truly great and amazing. thanks so much for sharing them. i can't wait to try them out!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 3:50 AM
hey, i already told you these are awesome. wtf.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 4:30 AM
Nice, thanks!

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 7:05 AM
Wow, thank you! I love these liners, they'll come in very handy in my game. Yay!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 7:37 AM
they're really great, thnx
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 8:13 AM
Very nice thank you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 9:20 AM
they're awesome,i was looking for something like this!*_*
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 10:15 AM
These are great! Am always looking for nice makeup ^^
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 1:43 PM
awesomeness, thanks!

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 4:01 PM
These look totally awesome. Thanks! I'm not ordinary so why should my sims be, right?
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:42 PM
I luv these... TY
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:48 AM
Beautiful. I especially like the Rainbow eyeshadow. Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:02 PM
I love your creations! they're awesome! ^^
expecially "my own linen", I think it's lovely,I'm gonna use it very often!!! =D

Annika
Forum Resident
#15 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 1:38 AM
Great liners, love! Thanks!

Always,
Emma

PS: Do you know that there's an extra file in the download? "Weathered Eyes" I think it said. I just wanted to let you know in case that was an accident or if you forgot to put it on the list of 'includeds' in the main post. Anyway, thanks again!
[I know this is really a "Thanks" post and I'll be happy to change it as soon as there is a clarification on the download snaffoo (what a great word!). Just so the mods don't lynch me... ]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 3:04 AM Last edited by LoveJezabel : 8th Mar 2007 at 3:08 AM. Reason: Resolved problem
Quote: Originally posted by babydawl1880
Great liners, love! Thanks!

Always,
Emma

PS: Do you know that there's an extra file in the download? "Weathered Eyes" I think it said. I just wanted to let you know in case that was an accident or if you forgot to put it on the list of 'includeds' in the main post. Anyway, thanks again!
[I know this is really a "Thanks" post and I'll be happy to change it as soon as there is a clarification on the download snaffoo (what a great word!). Just so the mods don't lynch me... ]

Hm, I don't quite remember what those are. It's odd that it didn't show up in the "custom content" list it generates automatically.
I'll check into it when I'm on the computer I put all those things on. If it was a mistake, oops. There was a lot of files I had to go through since I was disorganized with this project because I initially hadn't intended these to be uploaded so I usually named the actually file and the "tag" different, so I had a hard time matching them.

Either way, If it's some horrible mistake, I'll fix it, and for those who downloaded it, Just delete it if you don't like it Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Edit: Weathered Eyes IS part of the package. It was one of those "named the file different from the tag," thing I did while making it. I would start off with one idea, but then while making it, I would figure out something I liked better and named the tag something different. But it is supposed to be there Sorry for being disorganized and confusing, but like I said, I didn't actually think I'd be uploading these XD

I'm glad everyone likes them, though!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 3:30 AM
i agree.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 6:52 PM
Ahhhh, I LOVE these! You are the BEST.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 3:42 AM
Thanks for sharing

A perfect sunset is sinking in the sky
I know my body is ready to fly
I start the countdown backwards from ten
When I reach one my family name will end
Inventor
#20 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:43 AM
Too wicked!
I love them.
Now, if only I could find someone to do these on my own eyes....

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Instructor
#21 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 1:51 PM
Great set, I'll be using this a lot and the eyeless blood tear is perfectly that I was searching for two years, at least, so you've made me a really happy girl, thank you
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 1:23 AM
I looooove these! ^^
... Great eyeliner ideas for when I'm feeling creative before going on an outing, hehe.

Feelz b4 Realz.
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 10:48 PM
Dude...the first one. ...It's amazing. o____o

Thank you!!