Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

English Premiership Shirts - Part 1 (Arsenal, Villa, Bolton, Blackburn, Charlton)

by the rebus Posted 6th Mar 2007 at 3:06 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 6:01 AM
These are great thanks.... Any chance of a Birmingham City?... also a Manchester United would be nice

Keep up the good work

Rich

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 6:47 AM
These are nice but I miss "Tottenham"
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 4:11 PM
Default Great Work
Very Good. The textures are very good. I am sure you will be bomarded with requests to here is mine, please can you make a Celtic top.

Good luck to Celtic on WednesdAY agianst A.C. Milan.

More Power !!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 4:34 PM
Hey hey!
I know they're not in the premiership, (or are they) but could you make my home city
Preston North End?
If possible?

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 4:36 PM
awesome but can you do man utd?
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 4:47 PM
Wigan athletic whilst they are still in the premiership lol
And can I ask that they can be made for women too? They support football as well....
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:47 PM
Great looking shirts, I really like the length. Thanks for sharing them!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 12:15 AM
yeah having them for women would be absolutely fab! can you consider making a chelsea fc tee too please? =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 3:48 PM
Thanks for your comments, I'll be uploading part 2 tomorrow probably (Chelsea, Everton, Fulham, Liverpool & Man City) I'm working my way through the premiership alphabetically. When I've done them I'll take a look at making them for women as well as the non premiership requests.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 4:45 PM
Would you like it if I called American Football "Soccer"!

It's not "Soccer", so don't encourage it!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 4:54 PM
Thanks these are great! look forward to more, esp if you can do for women :D
Forum Resident
#13 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 7:02 PM
it may not be soccer to you but it is to us.... just cause you don't agree with it doesn't mean we're wrong....

on a more on topic note, awesome job on these, can't wait to see the rest!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Umpalumpa_1
Would you like it if I called American Football "Soccer"!

It's not "Soccer", so don't encourage it!

O.T for the minute, the word soccer is an English word not American. Comes from the original name of Association Football in the 18somethings, (shortened to Soccer) to tell it apart from the other football - Rugby Football, which in turn got shortened to Ruggers by some. Besides, I think we're the only English speaking country to call it football, Aussies and Kiwis call it soccer too (I think..)

History lesson over Thank you again for your kind comments, part 2 is very almost done!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:19 AM
I second the request for a Celtic top
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 12:34 AM
NOTE: These are showing up in my game as a naked model picture instead of the shirt, I am able to get them on my sim by clicking on the model picture, but I would like to see the shirts instead. Hope you can fix this. I have all expansions up to Open for Business. Thanks for anything you can do
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghogin
NOTE: These are showing up in my game as a naked model picture instead of the shirt, I am able to get them on my sim by clicking on the model picture, but I would like to see the shirts instead. Hope you can fix this. I have all expansions up to Open for Business. Thanks for anything you can do
This isn't the only problem. The shirts don't even show up in the shops to buy them. They also show up in the hair styles, shirts, and outfits. AND once you actually get them set right, they disappear and are replaced by some other outfit once you actually drop the sim on the lot.

They look good, but that's about all. It's not a functional package.
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 11:50 PM
Niiice. I have a "N'Oirish" pal who loves Villa. His mate is keen on Totty and the dad supports...wait for it...Ards.

Seconding a Tottenham shirt request, please and thank you, when you have any free time.

As a mere American, I am not allowed to discuss footie much more than this! I've exceeded my quota for the month.

I make stuff for Sims2. http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
I post stuff about Sims2. http://sims2_snapshots.livejournal.com
"Let me show you my stuff. My stuff. Let me show you it."
I am fond of LOLcats. I also go by "Lorelei" on other fora.