Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classy Contemporary Bathroom Set

by SilverFoxie Posted 6th Mar 2007 at 11:06 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:08 AM
Great set thanks! :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 1:28 PM Last edited by zombiejill : 7th Mar 2007 at 1:31 PM. Reason: xD;;; Typo...
^^ Lovely. I adore the black. XD I was looking for something like this yesterday. ^^ Thank you.

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:50 PM
I absolutely LOVE black and white bathrooms...so this set is quite a treat. Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 3:08 PM
It looks fine, BUT it overwrites the original mesh colors. Now I only have your black/white recolors, but have lost the other colors. It's very annyoing.
I have to delete your files and hope i'll get the old colors back.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 3:10 PM
It looks fine, BUT it overwrites the original mesh colors, except from the shower. Now I only have your black/white recolors, but have lost the other colors. It's very annyoing.
I have to delete your files and hope i'll get the old colors back.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:43 PM
I will see what I can do about that, since I am able to get the other colors in my game... thanks for letting me know
Inventor
#8 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:26 AM
Very very nice.
I've been looking for something like this for a while.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:29 AM
it also overwrites my other recolours in my game, which i also think is very annoying. i just thought i should let you know. thanks though...
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 7:18 AM
This overwrites the original maxis meshes for the counter and the shower wall but not the frames. I haven't checked the sink yet. It is quite a bit annoying. And i'm so compulsive that I tried deleting in from within the game and it appears i've managed to deleted the original maxis counter. I'll have to re-load and check. So sad. It's a nice recolor tough.
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 7:39 AM
Deleting the file in-game and re-loading worked. I have the original shower and counter back. BTW, the reason i deleted in-game was because simply removing the files from the Downloads folder didn't get rid of the recolors. Just in case that sounded dumb. :s
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 5:14 AM
Did the same thing to me, and I can't get rid of it no matter what I do. It's June, now. Hope it doesn't take much longer to fix.
Instructor
#13 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 4:08 AM
I just came back to report that although i love how they look, the shower and counter overwrite the maxis meshes completely. I didnt check the sink though. I am guessing you cloned the mesh and recolored it but didnt change the guid, or something like that? Instead of using SimPE to recolor?

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 8:10 PM
Thank you very much for that great recolour ! It's really cute ! I love it !
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 9:03 AM
very pretty, but overwrites maxis stuff, so I'll have to delete, hopefully my stuff will still work.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 4:33 PM
Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the overwrite yet? I miss my base game stuff!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 1:15 PM
Default Counter
If anyone's interested, here's another version of the counter. That was the only thing I really used on a regular basis, so it's the only file I changed, sorry.

I don't have any idea how to fix things so that it shows up as a recolor and doesn't overwrite the Maxis counter, but I changed the GUID in SimPE and now it shows up as a separate object, and my Maxis counter works fine.

I'll try to attach the file here, and if anyone wants to try it, they're welcome. Be warned that I have very little idea of what I'm doing, but I AM using this counter myself and my game didn't go asplodey, so hopefully yours won't either. ;-)

(Also, I hope the original poster doesn't mind the change! I just thought this might help people.)

Be sure to remove CCcounter.package from your downloads, or just let this one overwrite it.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  CCcounter.zip (693.9 KB, 5 downloads)