Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Women's Sweater with Scarf (mesh)

by tiggerypum Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 4:35 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 11:19 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:42 AM
they're perfect, tig! *muwah* the cable knit looks sooo comfy and cozy. i thank you and my sim-self thanks you, too. :D

DDO
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:58 AM
Awesome! I especially love the blue one!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:01 AM
I had the same complaint! No ladies' wear with a scarf, and now, you have gone and done it! PERFERCT!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:14 AM
I like these - all I have is the base game, and I always wondered why the ladies don't seem to have an equivalent to that super-thick fur vest the men have. Y'know, the one with the fur on the collar and shoulders, comes in white or blue.
Inventor
#6 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:26 AM
Looks much better like this... thanks.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:23 AM
The textures are gorrrrgeous!! I don't think I would even want to recolor, they look perfect.

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 8:01 AM
They look awsome! Thank you.
Alchemist
#9 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 8:17 AM
Great, thank you Tiggerypum, it's really nice that you dedicate your time in improving the maxis stuff for us. Kiss and ciao.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 1:51 PM
ohhh i wanted these too for my female sims
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 3:03 PM
These are lovely and will make a nice addition for my adult female sims. I really liked the teen version of these outfits and it will be very nice to have them now for my adults. Thank you for taking the time to do this and then to share it with all of us.

Now, if only the teens had some rain coats...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 3:44 PM
Thank you! You sure saved me a lot of time, I have termpaper due after spring break and was debating doing the same thing you have done, but work must come first... Besides I know I could not have even come close to making as pretty a mesh and I definately could never make the recolors to go with it...Thank you so much once again!

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]There are those that do, those that teach and those that merely dream.[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:19 PM
WOW, can you make MORE Colors?
Red or Orange?
I like you outerwear!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:45 PM
These really are gorgeous....but with my stupid dial-up the file is too big *sniff sniff*
Scholar
#15 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:39 PM
Thank youuuuu, Great work as always
Scholar
#16 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 1:47 AM
These are great tig, thanks!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 4:32 PM
Thank you so much, these are great! The scarfy sweaters are my second-favourite seasons outfit.
You aren't by any chance planning to do a conversion of that cute teen skipants (or whatever they're supposed to be) outfit?
Anyway, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 9:09 AM
Thank You ^O^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 4:14 AM
Thanks, nice and warm for my sims!