Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Thirlmere House

by losonogo Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 2:49 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:10 PM
This is freaking amazing! Every now and then I see a house and I am stunned at it not being featured, and this is one of them. Very well done, great attention to detail.

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 7:35 PM
Wow! That is unbelievable. It is stunning! I love it! My new favorite house. Thank you very much, and excellent job! :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 9:22 PM
I love it, do you think you could make a house liek this on a smaller lot that lot is huge lol
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 9:47 PM
reallly amazing lot.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 9:50 PM
Breathtakingly beautiful! Just this morning I decided I wanted to do an early american themed neighborhood. I think I just found the govenors mansion! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 6:54 AM
Jason, i will endeavour to try and fulfill your request

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 7:52 PM
Nice lot, I think you mean a humble pool not poo!
Instructor
#9 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 4:36 PM
Really nice lot losonogo! It looks so grand and majestic! Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 9:34 AM
wow! I always wanted to live in a house like that. I probably never will, but at least my sims can!