Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dollshadow Set ***12 eyeliner and 6 eyeshadows + extras***

by Nanduaka Posted 9th Mar 2007 at 9:37 PM - Updated 10th Mar 2007 at 11:36 PM by Nanduaka

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 11:14 PM
wow these are really amazing you did a fantastic job thanx much

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 11:43 PM
They are very beautiful!! Thanks a lot! I can tell you put a lot of work into them.
Cult Leader
#4 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 4:04 AM
Very cool, i'm a big fan of mixing stuff together to create cool effects. These are perfect. Some eyeshadows are boring/basic until you mix them with eyeliners etc. But these are gorgeous even on their own. Great work.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 3:30 PM
Wow, as much as i hate the Barbie-effect eyewear, this is damn good stuff!
Grats on a job well done!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:47 AM
Very very cool! These are certainly being added to my sims' make up case! Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 8:40 AM
These are so amazing! Beautiful job. =]
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 3:35 AM
They look so good!, I'm impacient for see your future creations, you definitely have talent . Thanxs for share
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 3:12 PM
The eyeshadow set combined with the lashliner are seriously the nicest combination set I've ever seen. Great job, and obviously thanks. I'll be trying all the combinations out myself, you can bet on it. =]