Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Vampire Skintone For SimCribbling Skins

by Mirablu Posted 10th Mar 2007 at 10:58 AM - Updated 29th Sep 2008 at 10:48 PM by Mirablu : MTS2's Search Filters

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:14 PM
These look great! Thanks a bunches ;-)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:34 PM
Thanks a lot! I was just looking for something more subtle (read: not BLUE) for my vampires, and this is perfect (all my default skintones are Louis). Thanks!

Question - where'd you get the glasses Lola's wearing in the second screenshot? They're a lot like mine, so a sim-version would be awesome. XD
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 12:49 PM
This is great. I just have a question about my alien skin. I use a skin from Enayla that I turned into default. Will this cause problems?

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loveangelmusicbaby
Thanks a lot! I was just looking for something more subtle (read: not BLUE) for my vampires, and this is perfect (all my default skintones are Louis). Thanks!

Question - where'd you get the glasses Lola's wearing in the second screenshot? They're a lot like mine, so a sim-version would be awesome. XD

Thanks! Glad you like it!
The glasses are from SimCribbling (http://louis.new21.net) under Accessory on the sidebar, then Glasses on the menu that appears at the top.

Quote: Originally posted by LifeJunkie
This is great. I just have a question about my alien skin. I use a skin from Enayla that I turned into default. Will this cause problems?

Nope, it shouldn't cause any problems unless you also have vampire defaults installed.

The only problem I can think of would be that the vampire skintone wouldn't be perfectly aligned with the skintone underneath. (i.e.: "oh no, I have two bellybuttons!") But, I don't think that's too big of a problem-- but if you do, that's fine, too.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 2:38 PM
I think I found the vampire default I've wanted all along! This looks great in-game. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:27 PM Last edited by jbkid13 : 18th Jul 2007 at 9:38 PM. Reason: more informataion
Quote: Originally posted by Mirablu
Thanks! Glad you like it!
The glasses are from SimCribbling (http://louis.new21.net) under Accessory on the sidebar, then Glasses on the menu that appears at the top.

Nope, it shouldn't cause any problems unless you also have vampire defaults installed.

The only problem I can think of would be that the vampire skintone wouldn't be perfectly aligned with the skintone underneath. (i.e.: "oh no, I have two bellybuttons!") But, I don't think that's too big of a problem-- but if you do, that's fine, too.

thank you so much. and i have a question if i have the "resized vampire smaller fangs" by Rockburn could that cause problems ,cause i have them both and the fangs look kinda weird.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 1:14 AM
Oh this is awesome! I would love to see you alien skin tone as well! Oh please please post it :D

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jbkid13
thank you so much. and i have a question if i have the "resized vampire smaller fangs" by Rockburn could that cause problems ,cause i have them both and the fangs look kinda weird. :wtf:

Hmm... it might. In fact, it probably does! I'll install it, and a Sim into a vampire, and have a loot at it.
If you can remember what skintone the Sim who had weird-looking fangs was using, or in what way the fangs looked weird, that would help.
Either way, I'll try it out on a few skintones and see what turns up. 'Til then, I'll just put a little "might look weird with this other thing" warning.

And InuTGirl: I'll try to post it on another forum, and I'll PM you if/when I do. (Nothing against MTS2, and I might upload it here eventually, but it's a lot easier posting things elsewhere.)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mirablu
And InuTGirl: I'll try to post it on another forum, and I'll PM you if/when I do. (Nothing against MTS2, and I might upload it here eventually, but it's a lot easier posting things elsewhere.)

Thanks very much! I hope you do (:

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 4:08 PM
Urgg, thank you soo much, I was really(really,really,reallyREALLY AND I MEAN F--KING REALLY) tired of the sickly pale tone they all had. Thanks. :D

Paysites suck.
&& they don't keep anything away from us anymore,

because...
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 1:25 AM
[QUOTE=Mirablu]Hmm... it might. In fact, it probably does! I'll install it, and a Sim into a vampire, and have a loot at it.
If you can remember what skintone the Sim who had weird-looking fangs was using, or in what way the fangs looked weird, that would help.
Either way, I'll try it out on a few skintones and see what turns up. 'Til then, I'll just put a little "might look weird with this other thing" warning.QUOTE]

thanks for looking in to that. it was the 2nd skintone i think
Forum Resident
#14 Old 28th May 2008 at 3:53 PM
This is great! Is there something like this anywhere but without the red eyes, allowing the original eye colour to show through?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 1:50 PM
Oh my God!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DaniCast
I´ve been using your replacement vampire skin for months and have no issues with the smaller vampire fangs mesh. I also use several makeups in all formats, including masks and I started to believe makeups can interfere with teeth meshes somehow. I have a friend at N99 forum who recently had problems with some makeups that change how Maxis default teeth look like, the teeth just started to "bleed through" the sim cheek so maybe some makeup layer (mask, most probably) is what is causing weirdness with your skin and not a direct problem related to the vampire fangs mesh replacement. I thought you would like to know that.

I dont think i put any masks on my sims with the fangs on but i may have had make-up on the women.
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 1:22 AM
Hey where can i get the hairstyle on the redhead on the last pic under "S3: (Medium)"??

AnD WiThOuT YoU Is HoW I DiSsApPeAr
AnD LiVe My LiFe AlOne FoReVeR Now ~*

MCR shall rule the world <333
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 8:09 PM
Wow these are great, I only use louis defaults. You should upload the alien version to
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th May 2010 at 6:11 PM
Sorry if you answered this already, but do you have to have Louis skins as default for this to work or can it work with any skin?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 12:34 AM
Thanks i hope that this will override!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 12:37 AM
But the original skin on the vampires was weird. the whole face was white but the body was normal so i hope that these skins will work.