Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chinese beauty - Li Wei

by leru Posted 11th Mar 2007 at 3:37 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2007 at 2:21 AM by leru

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 2:10 PM
Beautiful! I already had downloaded the blue dress. Could you supply a link to the formal dress in the middle?

Thank you!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Could you supply a link to the formal dress in the middle?
Thank you!

Sure! It's made by Barbara from Sims 2 Cri. You can find it here: http://www.sims2cri.com/eng_abbigli...lt_formal_2.php
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 4:18 PM
thank you so much for this. your amazing.
and she looks amazing
Scholar
#5 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leru
Sure! It's made by Barbara from Sims 2 Cri. You can find it here: http://www.sims2cri.com/eng_abbigli...lt_formal_2.php

Many thanks, primarily for the beautiful sim but also for the link!

Sims2Cri is a wonderful site, I've downloaded a lot of clothing - also made a contribution.

Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 6:25 PM
Wooohooo you posted her! Awesome thankyou, and I know what a pain it must be to find who owns what when you want to upload Sims. I have one I want to put on here but dread the trouble of finding who owns what parts too! thanks again for all your hard work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 11:21 PM
Thanks, Leru, for going through the trouble to upload this great Sim!

While I'm sorry that you won't be uploading her "sister" ( ), I can certainly understand and appreciate what you went through to make this one available to us.

Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moths2
While I'm sorry that you won't be uploading her "sister" ( ), I can certainly understand and appreciate what you went through to make this one available to us.

Betty is currently in the moderation queue. I hope she will be here soon!
It wasn't as hard as the first one, becasue I used the same skintone and eyes by same creator, so I didn't have to spend so much time for looking for links and asking for permissions...
Scholar
#9 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 3:46 AM
I did notice that when Li Wei was "naked" she appeared as a disembodied head. Useful for horror movies, perhaps, but otherwise disconcerting.

Scholar
#10 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 4:05 AM
Great work, I don't remember making an asian sim that looks good
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 4:50 AM
As always excellent work. I'm so glad you uploaded her but so sorry for the trouble. Thanks so much...you make very beautiful clothes and Sims.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:58 PM
Wow, I swear I have a teen born-in-game Sim that looks uncannily similar to this beautiful Sim--Li Wei could have been her mother! (She's not, the mom is a Sapphire Sims downloaded one and the dad is one of my own creations.) You did a great job on her. Thank you for deciding to share her with the rest of us.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 1:17 PM
Very nice work indeed - thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 2:30 AM
She's beautiful, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 4:21 PM
She's breathtaking! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 2:13 AM
This Sim is beautiful and never have I spent somuch time in trying to locate her nude skin mesh from data off Jwilson5 who uses insimenator.net and Warlokk's works, I'm downloaded 30MB of shower proof skin and body meshs I could find and didn't have.
So I ask if there is anything esle you may remeber, a list will do and I hunt about some more and if successful post it back here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joe_debock
I spent somuch time in trying to locate her nude skin mesh from data off Jwilson5

I think the best will be to write him a PM, because he knows for sure where it is! Otherwise you can just change a skintone, she looks all right with other skintones too.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 4:22 AM
Thanks Leru; I cloned her and the skin I used pinup light(Barbie)by lewis/JW5 and matches perfectly with Warlokk Slimbb/34c mesh. Well worth the effort
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 9:32 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 5:30 PM
omg so happy I found this. just saw this sim as ur fashion model and wished I can download her somewhere. but never really expected that. great work and thanks!