Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rocker Clothing for your Teen and Adult Females

by KOlaurenRN Posted 11th Mar 2007 at 9:20 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 4:39 AM
Thanks, I really love The Nightmare before Christmas one, that movie's always been one of my favorites! :]

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:16 AM
Nice work, Korn rules!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:32 AM
Thaaank yooou! My teen girls wear almost exclusively KOlaurenRN clothes, I'm not even kidding. Great work as always!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squall117
Nice work, Korn rules!

totaly agree! and the outfits are sooo hawt! <2
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:13 AM
I *love* the tripp pants on the adult sim, but I'm one of those people who likes everything in-game to be written in simlish. Do you think you could make some stuff without the logos? Like use patterns or decorations that aren't particular to any band or movie?

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 11:02 AM
Thanks you guys! And I agree, Korn does rule
Quote: Originally posted by keineeier3
I *love* the tripp pants on the adult sim, but I'm one of those people who likes everything in-game to be written in simlish. Do you think you could make some stuff without the logos? Like use patterns or decorations that aren't particular to any band or movie?

You mean like Tripp pants with like a flowery shirt rather than a band. Yea sure, but I've never done that before. I'll check some stuff out tonight and see what I come up with. I'll PM you when I finish one and see if it's what you had in mind

"I don't even know a Curtis!!"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 11:11 AM
Yay! For once it's 'rock' clothes without skinny jeans! I hate skinny jeans! And all the bands you've put on the t-shirts/hoodies rule!

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 11:59 AM
Terrific job on these.. You really used alot of detail in the pants..
I really, really , really like the Tool and Nightmare Before Christmas ones..

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:02 PM
Love these! The Rammstein one is great ^^
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 1:23 PM
These are great, I LOVE the pants.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:08 PM
Awesome! The Rammstein outfit rocks! :P
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by guineapig_goddess
Awesome! The Rammstein outfit rocks! :P

Just what I was going to say! lol
Thanks for more great outfits!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:55 PM
Awesome! I have these Tripp pants in green,lol......
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 8:22 PM
i love the hoodies, but why do the adults only have skintight things and no hoodies?

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by **I_am_ME**
i love the hoodies, but why do the adults only have skintight things and no hoodies?

Because I love the mesh and it's perfect for tripp pants, but I could make some hoodies for adults too!

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 8:35 PM
These outfits look awesome! I especially love the Rammstein one! Thank You!

-Celeste

I can only please one person. Todays not your day. Tomorrows not looking good either.
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 10:13 PM
Thank you so much!!!!

So I close my eyes and fall, Into the darkest place of all, Close my eyes for no more tears, Thought that nothing brings me down, Now that I’m so close to the ground, I hope all sorrow disappears
Field Researcher
#19 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KOlaurenRN
Thanks you guys! And I agree, Korn does rule

You mean like Tripp pants with like a flowery shirt rather than a band. Yea sure, but I've never done that before. I'll check some stuff out tonight and see what I come up with. I'll PM you when I finish one and see if it's what you had in mind

Yes, flowers or tribal symbols or skulls or whatever, just shapes and stuff that don't have any words written on them. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 4:04 PM
I Love the Converse! Great job Korn Jack and Skellington hoodies are going straight into my game.
Would it be ok if I converted these to outerwear for personal use?

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MonoChaos
I Love the Converse! Great job Korn Jack and Skellington hoodies are going straight into my game.
Would it be ok if I converted these to outerwear for personal use?

Yep Anyone can do anything they want with them as long as they don't upload it.

Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 12:01 PM
Hooray!!!
Finally there's a tool t-shirt for my sims, great job! ^^ I love your clothes and the trousers look fantastic!
Thank you very much for making the tool t-shirt. :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#23 Old 17th May 2007 at 3:57 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee thanks I love Jack!!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 9:43 PM
Gahh I love Rammstein! They aren't nearly as well-known as they should be.. at least where I live anyways. Thank you for making these!

Mcrmy (:
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 9:50 PM
I love these outfits so much! I swear I was just trying to get sims2 body shop, because I couldn't find any tripp pants that weren't skin tight! (even though I have no clue how to use body shop!) But, I do have a question.. or request, rather. One of my goth girls uses Warlokk's voluptuous skins, do you think it would be possible for you to do the Rammstein one to that size (for adults)?
Page 1 of 2