Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ohnoes, Not another mural! - New Meshes [EDecoMural1-3]

by Ellusion Posted 14th Mar 2007 at 6:49 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2007 at 6:54 AM by Ellusion

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Space Pony
#2 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 6:58 AM
Hm, that's pretty neat.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 8:20 AM
Thank you, Ellusion! I'm not a mesher and I've been wanting this for ages. I make a ton of murals and this is perfect. I hate wading through all of mine to find the perfect one.

You rock.

Struck by the fears that have chased me since childhood. I stumbled, crawled and learned to walk again.
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 8:26 AM
Thanks for uploading this! I've been wanting these "backdrop/Mural" kind of things for ages! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 4:45 PM
I don't really use backdrop/murals in my game, but for those who do, I think this is a brilliant idea. Nice jorb!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:29 AM
Brilliant! I've always wanted to get into object creation and make these myself so I could have some real grafiti - now I can just use these.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:00 PM
I've been looking for a backdrop/mural for a while.
thank you so much!

angie
"Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window
wishing I was somewhere else."
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 7:12 PM
Default Great!
Very good work! http://www.modthesims2.com/newreply.php#
Smilie
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 7:13 PM
Sorry for the link above =[ don't know how that got there!

thanks!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 1:41 AM
Woah! I've been looking for something to add a little pizazz to the background of my screenshots and this might do the trick!

Thank you, sincerely.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!