Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Valkyrie Profile: Platina

by sunken-woglinde Posted 16th Mar 2007 at 5:13 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 9:31 PM
I couldn't help but squeal with glee when I saw this! Valkyrie Profile is probably my favorite game ever. You've done a good job with Platina's facial features, just exquisite! Thanks for sharing her with us. My favorite of all your sims thusfar.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 10:06 PM
Thank you very much! Always thrilled to please a fan. =D I'm glad to hear that I did well on her facial features. It took forever! I was hoping they would resemble her, especially since the nose was giving me trouble.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 11:22 PM
Wow! This is not my thing at all, but it is an absolutely fantastic rendition of the character you were trying to create. I just took a quick look at your profile and can't believe you haven't been featured yet. I hope this puts you over the top!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 12:56 AM
Wow, thank you so much!! You just made my day! :D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 1:34 AM
you can get scarves on www.number9sims.moonfruit.com ^^

~sing~*,.'*''Wir sind wie Eisblumen, wir blühen in der Nacht.
Wir sind wie Eisblumen, viel zu schön für den Tag .
Wir sind wie Eisblumen, kalt und schwarz ist unsre Macht .
Eisblumen blühen in der Nacht*,.'*''~sing~

GOTHICS AN DIE MACHT *LOL*
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:14 AM
...you have to pay for the hair?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 10:51 AM
omgoodness!! thankyou so much!! she is pure anime and beautiful ^o^

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:15 PM
I love Platina. I love Valkyrie Profile. x_x;; I've loved it ever since my Mom got it for me when it was on PSX. >w< I want it for the PSP now. :o Thanks for sharing her; she's gorgeous!

Will you make others?

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 3:04 PM
Sephiroth: Yeah, sadly, you have to pay for the hair, so it's up to you if you get the hair or not. Sorry. Nothing I can do about that.

Sugarpuff: Thanks! I'm glad to hear it! =D

Nita-CHan: Oh, I know. Me too. I've been an obsessive VP fan for quite some time. I've got a huge grudge against Sony for re-releasing it on the PSP of all things, where they had to butcher and stretch the beautiful artwork, amoung other things. Why not just the PS2?

But anyway, I'm glad that you like it! =D I love Platina too. You're quite welcome.

I plan on making other characters, as long as I can find the right meshes. Currently I'm thinking of making Aelia, Freya and/or Lenneth-- but that depends on how much I can get the costumes, hair and face sculpts to resemble the characters.

Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 4:15 PM
Lovely. VP is my favorite game :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:15 PM
VERY NICE! Thank you :D

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Space Pony
#13 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 5:09 AM
Great job.
I must admit, that's a neat game.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 2:41 PM
Duuuuude that's pretty good! And now I want to play that game....

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 1:04 AM
*gasp* wow she's wonderful, adorable and wonderful!
thanks for making this and your other creations! keep it up!

Do you love chatting all day long? Do you like meeting new people? Do you like 3D Chat? Then try IMVU
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 5:09 AM
Wow. Beautiful.

Are you planning on making more VP sims? :o
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 4:16 PM
Eyes :S

But always good job
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 9:06 AM
Any plans for the Valkyries in armor and other VP chars? Great mod by the way.
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd May 2011 at 7:57 PM
It would have been great if you made, Hrist or Silmeria or Alicia or Rufus, Freya or even better Lezard. I know it's too much to ask but if you have free time on your hands would you please consider making any of the characters mentioned in the first sentence?

Thank you so much for making Platina.I screamed out of joy when I saw someone actually made her. Thank you again.
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 5:41 PM
The link to rosesims hair dosent work :c