Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested: 7 Cross Pendants for Men. Now using a free mesh.

by Dragarr Posted 16th Mar 2007 at 1:27 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2007 at 2:24 PM by Dragarr

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 7:21 AM
Where do you find the crosses?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:00 AM
Beautiful necklaces, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 9:27 AM
I would love to download this, but I as well as most downloaders can't afford to obtain the mesh from a paysite/don't support them. I know I myself can't access paysites, I don't have a credit card for one 3:
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 9:47 AM
Well, that's the good thing about TSR, you don't need to pay to get a subscription, you could just gain yourself 5000 kudos (points) to get a free subscription day. I got it awhile ago there. But to be honest, MOST of the pay stuffs there are just so-so, nothing special about them.

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 12:16 PM
These are gorgeous, and I am lucky enough to have snagged the mesh before it went pay a few months back, but perhaps next time it would be a better idea to use a free mesh. These are still some really beautiful recolours, though, so thank you! :D

"Life isn’t like coursework, baby. It’s one damn essay crisis after another."
Boris Johnson

"By Jove! Which is always to say, by myself."
Caligula; I, Claudius
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 2:55 PM
Sorry about that, I also downloaded it back when it was still free and was unaware it was now a pay mesh

I have now remade them using the V1 of the same mesh by Aikea Guinea hosted here on MTS2 as a free mesh.

SpdrLgs2 the game lists them under the "glasses" tab.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 3:11 PM
I really apreciate (sp?) the effort you did on those. Thank you sooo much for redoing them. They are really beautiful!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 3:33 PM
Thanks for the tip gilysse, and thanks so much for the help Dragarr - these are beautiful and will be a valuable addition to my collection! :3
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 1:18 AM
It's beautiful,but when I want to download ,I find mesh its'nt free.so I feel very pretty.
but still thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:22 PM
There were two version available as I left the pay ones up when I remade them using the free mesh, to eliminate that confusion I have removed those attached to the pay mesh.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 9:16 AM
the necklaces show up as flashy blue things with the pets pack... but it worked fine before in nightlife. is there an update that can be put onto it? T_T!!!
Instructor
#13 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:09 PM
you should write names on the pictures cuz some people may not know witch neklace is witch... (including me 0.0')
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 7:04 AM Last edited by Fallon : 29th Sep 2007 at 7:57 AM.
On the preview they are listed as left to right.

_ 1 2
3 4 5
6 7
#15 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:37 AM
These are beautiful, Thanks!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:31 AM
Ohhh!.........So thanx.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 11:56 AM
Love the stylish simplicity. Thanks for the great accessory.