Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Holiday Pack Elf Hats with Natural Hair Colors

by SunnyMonster Posted 16th Mar 2007 at 10:04 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:53 PM by SunnyMonster

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 10:22 AM
Thank you very much for this! These look better!

I have the holiday packs but I can't seem to find the elf hair anywhere... I would appreciate it if you could tell me where they are.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by astreit
I have the holiday packs but I can't seem to find the elf hair anywhere... I would appreciate it if you could tell me where they are.

Well, these should show up in the proper color bins (e.g., the blonds in the blond category, etc.). The hats included with the original pack will not show up in BodyShop or CAS, but when you're playing a family, if you send a female Sim (or a male child) to the mirror and click on the custom hair category, you should find the original crazy-haired elf hats.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 4:46 PM
Thank you yet again SunnyMonster, It's been bugging me for a while that I could not find it. Now my sims will get to celebrate Christmas yet again, he-hee :-)
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 5:43 PM
I think with seasons installed it never will be out of season. Thank you, i was just wondering why nobody made this for outdoor.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:09 PM
Nice I always liked the elf hat.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 11:58 PM
this is awesome! its a shame tho that holiday didnt work when i tryed to install it
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 7:10 PM
Perfect for this time of the year which is 12 / 20 only 5 days left for XMAS.
Thanks for sharing with us. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".