Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Onesies Set

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Mar 2007 at 11:50 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 9:18 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 12:23 AM
Aww I love them!
They're super cute! I have one (not for me, obviously) but for a toddler boy which comes in blue, but not for girls...
Thank you so much for making this! Well done! I am *useless* at making CC...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 1:02 AM
very cute, my first onesies, thank you for sharing them!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:41 AM
Thanks for these. You make so MANY lovely things for us!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:44 AM Last edited by IsolinaBlack : 18th Mar 2007 at 10:50 PM.
xD
These are terrific... And HUGE in number!
Fairly sure I'm going to be using the black one ALOT. xD These are all terrific, though... Very nice. Not enough toddler clothes for our simmies, for the most part. Thanks for making these!

Edit: I think I'm going to make use of the fact you're allowing us to edit your textures for these. -Evil laughter- Depressing onesies coming in around twenty minutes. Well, they'll be submitted then after I finish taking screenshots.

-Evil laughter- THEY ARE HERE! The stolen textures attack! :O Well, it's not stolen if you /said/ we could. I think. -Ponders-
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 5:00 AM
Llama!!!!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 7:31 AM
Yay! I love the onesies, that is all my toddlers wear. LOL

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 8:33 AM
YAY! so cute... you finally finished! now i know what onesies mean.. i thought you just made it up really.... but now i know! they are so - so - cute and um - cute oh and did i say cute? The sim- toddlers in your screen shots seem happy - and now *downloads* so are mine!

Is Trull. Is good.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 12:27 PM
These are very cute indeeed .

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 5:39 PM
Thank you! I was looking for just some simple onesies.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:28 AM
Personally, I didn't like the idea of having to get my toddlers all dressed up in overalls or dresses with stockings for a day of . . . nothing. So these really come in handy! I think Maxis gave us a game that neglected young'uns just so creators could run crazy!

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 9:27 AM
awesome! thank u muchies

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:53 AM
These are so cute! Thanks for sharing your creation! :-)
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 2:21 AM
Hello, I recolored your lovely Toddler Onesies Set,
thanks for sharing them
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:06 PM
its dangerous dressing toddlers in anything BUT onesies O.o thanks for making life easier for my simmies
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 7:00 AM
Thank you these are wonderful!
I never really thought about it (honestly, I don't normally bother with toddler downloads because they are only toddlers for 3 days), but... dressing toddlers/babies in anything else (at least around the house) is insane.
My daughter will take her clothes off when we're home bc they just get in her way!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 5:39 AM
Thank you SO much! Just what I needed, and they're so adorable. :]

*--[Go baby, go baby. We're right behind you.]--*
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 9:08 PM
Adorable. You deserve candy.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 11:21 PM
OMG I <3 these SO CUTE
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 6:10 PM
omg these r by far the CUTEST made clothing for toddlers ever! I just love 'em...sooo adorable. thx for sharing :o)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 4:36 AM
So adorable. Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 1:08 PM
Thanks!