Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uni Bondage Shorts for Teen Boys (***Mesh Updated 4/14/07***)

by kalynn06 Posted 17th Mar 2007 at 4:19 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 4:07 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 4:25 PM
Thanks so much I have always wanted these for teens

Concession Stand Guy: I'm sorry, but we're not supposed to put butter on the Milk Duds.

Homer Simpson: You're not supposed to go to the bathroom without washing your hands, either.

Concession Guy: Touche' *He starts to pump butter into the milk duds box*

Homer: To the top, please.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 4:50 PM
Finally! Someone made them for the teens! Thank you so much!!

Visit Fashion Sims for awesome clothing for all of your sims!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 7:06 PM
Oh, I always did like this mesh, and now I'm glad my teen boys can wear it too. Thank you for the conversion and recolors, I greatly appreciate this.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 7:08 PM
I love this mesh too. Thank you so much for making it available to teen boys! :D

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 7:50 PM
YaY thanks for this i love these and really wanted them for other ages coz i dont play uni much. thanks for sharing, great work they look excellent
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:03 PM
Ooh thank you, kalynn! I like this mesh but never ever send my sims to college, and think it looks a little silly on adults. But it looks very cute on teens!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:11 PM
Oh, awesome! I don't go much in for new meshes anymore, but age/gender conversions of Maxis items make me really happy. Especially this mesh! If you ever want want to make this for teen/adult females, you'll have at least one person who'd be absolutely ecstatic about it. *g*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:33 PM
Thanks everyone! I actually really like the Uni meshes, but don't use them. I have a few more I'm converting as well

Quote: Originally posted by Renatus Valentinus
Oh, awesome! I don't go much in for new meshes anymore, but age/gender conversions of Maxis items make me really happy. Especially this mesh! If you ever want want to make this for teen/adult females, you'll have at least one person who'd be absolutely ecstatic about it. *g*

Lol, those are already mostly done I planned to post them all at once, but I haven't gotten around to texturing tops for the female versions yet.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Forum Resident
#10 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:36 PM
Wow!
I love 'em!
Thank you!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:40 PM
Yay! This is so awesome. And oooh - Sunnydale shirt. So cool. (BTW - love your avatar. S/he looks like my own Seamus kittie!)

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Alchemist
#12 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 9:36 PM
I love these Thanks!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 10:21 PM
Awesomesauce! I am so excited for the female versions, and these look fantastic!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 10:59 PM
Brilliant. It may have taken me about 15 attempts to get the mesh to download but I've done it now.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 11:30 PM
The timing for these is too good to be true. I was just about to load up my game and turn my teen boy goth. Now he'll have the perfect thing to wear. Thank you muchly!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 11:39 PM
This is really awesome! Great conversion, looks like it came with the game. LOVE the chains as well!! Thx for sharing!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:03 AM
Sunnydale shirt squeee! and awesome awesome work i absolutely love these! thanks
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 5:17 AM
This is one of the best things ever! Way to go!

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 7:45 PM
These are great, thanks so much!
Theorist
#20 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 9:02 PM
Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kalynn06
Lol, those are already mostly done I planned to post them all at once, but I haven't gotten around to texturing tops for the female versions yet.

*rubs hands together with glee!* I'm SO looking forward to those!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 6:17 PM
*girly scream* Theres a sunnydale tee-shirt!

....I love this mesh on teens Job Well Done

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Instructor
#23 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 4:49 AM
thats sad.. one of the recolor sets has more downloads then the mesh does...

anyway, thanks for the great download!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 11:34 PM
I love the mesh, for both males and females. However, there's something odd about the mesh for teen boys.

It looks like a pair of their ribs are poking out.

It's kind of a minor thing (won't really notice it in regular gameplay), and great otherwise, but it would be awesome if that was fixed.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Padlock
I love the mesh, for both males and females. However, there's something odd about the mesh for teen boys.

It looks like a pair of their ribs are poking out.

It's kind of a minor thing (won't really notice it in regular gameplay), and great otherwise, but it would be awesome if that was fixed.

Oh, oops how embarassing!
As many times as I tested that mesh I never noticed it until I just now put it up against another one that used the Maxis nude top and stared at it from the side while he was standing still. I guess I was so worried about the waist coming apart or it breaking while animating at the neck that I didn't stare hard enough at that (poor excuse I know). I used a Maxis nude teen top and didn't knowingly touch the verts that seem to be the problem, but I must have messed with them at some point unwittingly.

Thanks so much for pointing this out. I'll try to correct it sometime in the next few days (I have an exam tommorrow or I'd poke at it more tonight).

Thanks again!

Kalynn

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Page 1 of 2