Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hearts Onesies

by IsolinaBlack Posted 18th Mar 2007 at 5:09 AM - Updated 27th Sep 2011 at 8:14 AM by IsolinaBlack

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 9:59 PM
so cute
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 11:04 PM
The mesh by me isn't available anymore (besides HP's recolor thread, of course), so feel free to include the mesh.

And these are awesome! The second picture with the evil-looking baby...
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 11:15 PM
xD I was getting ready to take a screenshot of that toddler walking, but... I saw that scene, and I just /had/ to use it as a screenshot. xD
I'mma go and figure out how to find and include your mesh now. One moment...
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 8:04 AM
wow, now emo toddlers? dont tell me theres gonna be black and red nappies for babies soon! cute... apart from the evilness evading from them... ARGH!

Is Trull. Is good.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 4:35 PM
i love how they think that face is determination...
it's more spawn of satan than anything... i love it.
and these are sooo cute!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 12:16 AM
xD
If I can bring myself to bother, I'll put up some matching outerwear. I already made it; I just have to take screenshots and stuff. xP
It's one of those snow outfits. In black. With red mittens. And then the various hearts on each. xD For toddlers, once again. I think I'll take screenshots in a bit...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:13 AM
HAHA where do you get the mesh?

I love that evil looking baby. I hope i have kids like that Blwahaha

I do not upload to MTS2. Since they will not accept my files for whatever reason. To see my models, go here Shan-Chan do not be fooled because it is a freewebs site. I will get a domain name ASAP