Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Beginnings: The Harvester

by MondayMorning Posted 18th Mar 2007 at 7:10 AM - Updated 12th Jun 2009 at 7:36 PM by MondayMorning

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 8:34 PM
wonderful, this will be perfect for my newly-sim-wed boyfriend and I, its simple, yet has enough space for a small family! Love it!

---------------------------------------
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose
~Janice Joplin
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 10:20 PM
I really like this. Good job! =)
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 10:57 AM
nice house just a few question, does the house have those yellow room dividers? or could u provide a link pls?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 3:04 PM
Room Dividers
Quote: Originally posted by lordvora
nice house just a few question, does the house have those yellow room dividers? or could u provide a link pls?

Are you talking about the bar that separates the tile from the carpet, the carpet from the kitchen wood?

If so, those room dividers came with the Pets Expansion, and can be found under Build Mode->Miscellaneous->Fences. I do believe they come in light wood, brass, silver, dark wood, and black.

And thanks, everyone, for your lovely comments!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 6:19 PM
This home requres NL, the back door you used comes with NL. Lovely home.

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 3:21 PM
Thanks for letting me know! I'll update the requirements right now!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 2:14 PM
I don't know what happened, but I crashed when I tried to enter the house (Before a family was even moved in). And...the amount of purchase for this house was in the millions...

I do have all EPs up through Pets. No other issues with any of my homes!

Cute house from your pictures, though!

--Carrie
Sims 2 Mac Super Collection
Sims 3/WA/HELS/Ambitions/LN/Gen/Pets and doing it ALL on a MacBook Pro now..Hmmm...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 9:37 PM
Carrie, thanks for letting me know. I'll download it from MTS2 and check it. But as far as I know there are no custom objects included in this home as I did clean it with Clean Installer. And as for the house costing millions? I have no idea what happened there.

Does this happen to every house you download? Was it just this home?
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carrie640
I don't know what happened, but I crashed when I tried to enter the house (Before a family was even moved in). And...the amount of purchase for this house was in the millions...

I do have all EPs up through Pets. No other issues with any of my homes!

Cute house from your pictures, though!

the exact same thing happened to me. its a beautiful house from the pictures, though.
Alchemist
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MondayMorning
Thanks for letting me know! I'll update the requirements right now!

I think you´ll have to update the requirements again, because "University" is also needed, as you can see on the thumb with the billiard table, which comes with that EP....

anyway, your sweet little house fits in awful nice in my game, thanks!