Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Team Rocket Training Course! (To go with my Team Rocket Career)

by poke_simmie_ Posted 19th Mar 2007 at 2:21 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2008 at 7:40 PM by poke_simmie_

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 4:35 PM
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 5:26 PM
Yay, a major in crime, lol, well, not like the crime that came with TS2, but Pokemon crime, yay. Thanks very much for this!
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 7:16 PM
Wohoo! Thank you~!
Marry me? XD
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 7:31 PM
"Senior Project: Stealing a Pikachu without Getting Yourself or Someone else Killed"
:D:DNow that's good! :D

Also known as:
PerfectShadow
Królik (i hate this one; in Polish, it means rabbit)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 9:03 PM
My daughter, who is a big Pokemon fan, kept giving me "puppy eyes" until I downloaded this major. I was a bit concerned about using it, since there haven't been a whole lot of comments since March of last year. Would it override any majors? Will it conflict with Seasons?

The answers are no and no. With a bit of help from the Majors Made Easy mod, everything works just fine, and it is a fun major to use. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkHorrigan
"Senior Project: Stealing a Pikachu without Getting Yourself or Someone else Killed"
:D:DNow that's good! :D

like even if they didn't kill anybody they wouldn't get a picachu, besides, in my sim town, if they meddle with a picachu then they get turned into one, like plantsims and trees. Or at lest im trying to do that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
My daughter, who is a big Pokémon fan, kept giving me "puppy eyes" until I downloaded this major. I was a bit concerned about using it, since there haven't been a whole lot of comments since March of last year. Would it override any majors? Will it conflict with Seasons?

The answers are no and no. With a bit of help from the Majors Made Easy mod, everything works just fine, and it is a fun major to use. Thanks!

Thank you for the feedback, Gazania. I'll be sure to update the original post.
I'm really glad this major is still being enjoyed even though it's been on here awhile.
Again, thanks to everyone who reviewed--hopefully there'll be some new Pokémon-themed content from me shortly.

~Poke_Simmie_

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:01 PM
Wow.
I never really thought about new majors...........
Sweeeeeet!!!!!
(I have to live with the Sims 2 until I have the money for 3...Which I don't. )
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 11:32 PM
LOL! "Stealing a Pikachu without Getting Yourself or Someone else Killed" ....Now i look like a idiot

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th May 2011 at 1:19 AM
yay thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:14 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 5:44 PM
Thank you.